BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Suhail Pasha

So who is Suhail Pasha :)

Having read some of the posts earlier in this thread it appears that he makes South African sex ginger biscuits and throws the occasional disco.

Just the job then. Still, even with that CV he's better than the vast majority of the appointments made under venkys.

Can I also just say that if he does like the anonymity so much I suggest that he changes his disco sign from "Pasha" to "Dave" or something.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please, you seriously need to have a little word with yourself and learn to lighten up.

You have stated numerous time that you've heard Mr. Pasha doesn't like personal publicity or even seeing his name mentioned, but you still start a thread with his name as the title even though there is already a thread that has been started just this morning covering backroom staff. The guys come in and done a good job so far it seems, he's helped right some wrongs and make some changes that the fans have wanted to see for years, so as things stand he deserves a little respect and if that just means speaking about him more subtlety instead of putting his name front and centre, then I don't think that;s to much to ask

You want me to be more blunt? I was bored to death of seeing the same questions about him brought up and feeling inclined to answer them. Since his name was going to be brought up anyway I created the thread to have the questions answered. Then perhaps they would go away. People should be able to see that.

I won't try and be helpful again if this is the response. As for "lighten up" stop being so ignorant its taken me a long time to reach my current state of mind.

Disco biscuits ?

No sale for them in Blackburn anymore I wouldn't think. He'll have to come up with a new money making plan, maybe sell players regularly ? I don't think they've tried that one yet..............

You want me to be more blunt? I was bored to death of seeing the same questions about him brought up. Since his name was going to be brought up anyway I created the thread to have the questions answered. Then perhaps they would go away. People should be able to see that.

I won't try and be helpful again if this is the response. As for "lighten up" stop being so ignorant its taken me a long time to reach my current state of mind.

Vinjay, in this instance you are not being very helpful to anyone.

It shouldn't be like this but the owners are the way the owners are.

After they placed their faith in people who were incompetent/ deluded/ mendacious/ currently having problems with Interpol/Feds (match description to each of the cast list of Rovers fans' "villains"- fun for all the family) Rovers and Venky's have been extremely fortunate in the current selection of person of trust.

I suspect that Alan Nixon knows far more than he is telling you Vinjay and Nixon also comes out of the last several months very well because he could have made a total mess of things for Rovers had he not struck the right balance of sensible journalism while considering the good of the club and supporters.

Wasn't Nixon who told me a lot about Pasha though I did speak with him afterwards about it briefly mainly regarding Kentaro. Nixon thought Pasha worked for Kentaro prior and I mentioned being told that wasn't the case (other than being a liaison between Venkys/Kentaro during takeover process) as BRAG have also established. Tom M knows who told me and since other people clearly know about Pasha its already come out anyway. Are you going to complain to BRAG about asking questions regarding Pasha at the last meeting and publishing it?

I've praised Pasha not to the extent of an "absolute hero" (which may be accurate) but I've certainly said he's the only guy at Venkys who's done nothing wrong.

If the admins like they can delete the thread and we will hear all the questions about Pasha regardless without a clear reference point.

Dear Mr Pasha.

We don't really know much about your role at Rovers, but you seem to have your head screwed on. Your next job is probably going to be your most difficult so far.

You are going to have to sit the Raos down, preferably in a quiet room. You will need to impress open them, most sincerely and respectfully, that they are, individually and collectively complete imbecilic f**ktards who are the biggest threat to Rovers future we have seen. You need to tell them to sell Rovers for £1 to someone who gives a @#/?, take their debt with them and never disgrace professional football again.

You are more than up to the task, we all wish you luck.

Yours sincerely, everyone.

Dear Mr Pasha.

We don't really know much about your role at Rovers, but you seem to have your head screwed on. Your next job is probably going to be you most difficult so far.

You are going to have to sit the Raos down, preferably in a quiet room. You will need to impress open them, most sincerely and respectfully, that they are, individually and collectively complete imbecilic f**ktards who are the biggest threat to Rovers future we have seen. You need to tell them to sell Rovers for £1 to someone who gives a @#/?, take their debt with them and never disgrace professional football again.

You are more than up to the task, we all wish you luck.

Yours sincerely, everyone.

..but before you tell them this strongly advise that giving Mr Paul Lambert a 20 million summer budget will ease a lot of their problems and maybe save them 20 mill a year in the long run.

Other than that yeah tell em to f@#$ right off soon as !

Wasn't Nixon who told me a lot about Pasha though I did speak with him afterwards about it briefly mainly regarding Kentaro. Nixon thought Pasha worked for Kentaro prior and I mentioned being told that wasn't the case (other than being a liaison between Venkys/Kentaro during takeover process) as BRAG have also established. Tom M knows who told me and since other people clearly know about Pasha its already come out anyway. Are you going to complain to BRAG about asking questions regarding Pasha at the last meeting and publishing it?

I've praised Pasha not to the extent of an "absolute hero" (which may be accurate) but I've certainly said he's the only guy at Venkys who's done nothing wrong.

If the admins like they can delete the thread and we will hear all the questions about Pasha regardless without a clear reference point.

The vinjay show continues

The vinjay show continues

Yeah shame posts gets mentioned (yes I acknowledge there's been too many) and trying to focus on the Rovers result today. Mention Derby v Man United in the FAC thread (when nobody else is playing) perfectly ok to attack me though. Not one person stood up for me then either...but today? Different story!

Sure you will get your wish eventually. Relentless abuse for someone who's suffered from significant depression...congratulations! You and Yoda must be very proud.

Disco biscuits ?

No sale for them in Blackburn anymore I wouldn't think. He'll have to come up with a new money making plan, maybe sell players regularly ? I don't think they've tried that one yet..............

They used to innocently sell those in Aldi, damn good they were as well. And you didn't lose hours of your life.

Why can't we just have a proper structure like everyone else? No idea who this person is or what they are about but why is it not someone who is willing to be in the public eye if he has any kind of role at the club? Rovers shouldn't be alowed to get away wityh being run like a secret society. Joke of a club, getting worse and no idea what the end game is apart from that it ain't going to be pretty.

They used to innocently sell those in Aldi, damn good they were as well. And you didn't lose hours of your life.

Agree, they are a quality item and much cheaper and (I'm told) tastier than the originals :)

• 5 weeks later...

When the history of the Venky's tenure at Ewood comes to be written, this guy will emerge as an absolute hero.

Afternoon Philip. So we were just talking about Pasha and his links to Kentaro. Thus link was posted elsewhere on the board previously...

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Suhail/Pasha

Anyway, are you able to elaborate on your statement above?

Afternoon Philip. So we were just talking about Pasha and his links to Kentaro. Thus link was posted elsewhere on the board previously...

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Suhail/Pasha

Anyway, are you able to elaborate on your statement above?

I posted that link a few days ago another person who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Ewood.. Advisors Lol

If it wasn't Rovers it'd be laughable

I'd take league two now with Venky's gone

Pasha works for Venkys and he's shy. WOW mind boggling in depth stuff.....and he's our saviour. I will sleep easy tonight. :wacko:

** abbey fluffs allroverasias pillow and tucks him whispering sweet dreams my lickle cherub ***

:brfc:

** abbey fluffs allroverasias pillow and tucks him whispering sweet dreams my lickle cherub ***

:brfc:

Does WHAT to him??

I won't sleep so easy after reading that!

That was stated a few days ago, but someone has suggested it is a different Suhail Pasha!

If only someone could ask him? Maybe a newspaper or something, if we had a local paper that reported on the Rovers it would be ideal. I appreciate he's shy and all that but it's the sort of thing that would be on the verge of being slightly interesting and relevant.

If only someone could ask him? Maybe a newspaper or something, if we had a local paper that reported on the Rovers it would be ideal. I appreciate he's shy and all that but it's the sort of thing that would be on the verge of being slightly interesting and relevant.

if hes not much of a talker and works for venkys does that mean hes a SHY TALK?

Archived