BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Highlight Of The Season

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venkys arrival, when it happens.

Other than that, the particularly robust and full bodied fart I did at Preston away. Sitting in the Tom Finney Stand, Not only was its warm longevity a welcome relief from the cold, it also induced an attack of nausea amongst the Preston supporters around me, which I found extremely satisfying.

I'll let you know if and when it happens !

Seriously though probably Boro at home, good performance & atmosphere and with the timing and the Rhodes thing we really needed to deliver and we did. An important win that threatened to finally kick start us a bit but as usual it soon fell flat again.

Apart from that then in terms of games nothing really. Nob End away was nice but losing at home to them and witnessing their reactions was almost as bad as Burnley. I think I'd have swapped the away win for a resounding home one.

Venkys arrival, when it happens.

Other than that, the particularly robust and full bodied fart I did at Preston away. Sitting in the Tom Finney Stand, Not only was its warm longevity a welcome relief from the cold, it also induced an attack of nausea amongst the Preston supporters around me, which I found extremely satisfying.

A fart, a fart is good for the heart

It kills all known disease

It warms the bed at night

And kills off all the fleas

A fart is a volcanic eruption

It comes from the mountain bum

It travels down hillside trousers

And comes out in a musical hum!!

A couple of good shouts above - Bowyer leaving and Preston away (though has turned out to be somewhat of a false dawn).

Got a feeling this season so far has been as good as it gets and it's going to be a horrible closing few weeks.

Archived