BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I tried to make clear I'm not saying it's a long line by you. It's just my opinion people are hounding this poster and at a time when everyone is calling for unity it seems especially unfair.

Have you posted on the Times of India, Pune Mirror etc yet Chaddy

Nope. Why would I been on those website?

I have posted my views. Happy to answered questions on them but I have my view and others will have theirs. I respect other views

But we need to united whether as a fan base. Lets not forgot who the enemy is here and its not the fans.

My apologies for missing a word out

No I tried to make clear I'm not saying it's a long line by you. It's just my opinion people are hounding this poster and at a time when everyone is calling for unity it seems especially unfair.

Does that stack up with the post below

Nope. Why would I been on those website?

I have posted my views. Happy to answered questions on them but I have my view and others will have theirs. I respect other views

But we need to united whether as a fan base. Lets not forgot who the enemy is here and its the fans.

Speechless

I don't have and never have had anyone on ignore but you are coming mighty close

We need to be united whether that's donating to funds for Indian advertising, commenting and retweeting on social media and walking in and out at 18/75.

i personally don't get why you'd get involved in the first two but not the third. Maybe because that's the one that takes effort.

If enough people don't support all of these initiatives then they will fail.

The good folks at Roverstalk haven't taken kindly to this:

Re: Venky's out now

Post[/size]by Rover the Top » [/size]Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Gibbon wrote:Granted, the old letter from the board to Mrs Desai is worrying.

Old news, isn't it? I assume it's the same one that was leaked a few years ago.

I think what amuses me most about Mulan's "investigations" is that he doesn't appear to pay any attention to what happens outside his own narrative. Jerome Anderson has retired and Kentaro went bankrupt. I suppose if you're a fanatical conspiracy theorist, you can still explain those details away...

That Mr BlackBat is a beauty!

Amid all the comments from everywhere I've read in the last half hour, one stands out for me.

It was from an Indian who said that Venkys financial affairs are in shambles, partly due to personal warfare between members of the family and that some employees "have not been paid for months".

That would explain an awful lot. Except, of course,why they won't quit!

Was on the Reddit site I think. Good to see fans of other clubs very much on our side.

Does that stack up with the post below

Speechless

I don't have and never have had anyone on ignore but you are coming mighty close

You have a point yoda, we all get it, but I think you and a few others seem to 'micromanage' chaddys posts like you don't do to anyone else.

I'm on the site more than I should be and I hardly ever find an issue with Chaddys posts because I just brush over them, they're just another post, but if you go out of your way to find fault you will do.

Chaddy posted the other day that he'd had a season ticket for 20yrs and had hardly ever, possibly never, missed a match in all that time.

He deserves respect for that point alone, he's just a lad that supports the side through thick and thin and thats it.

Lets give him a break should we, we have bigger fish to fry.

Is there a head figure at the FA? I think the raising of awareness in India is the priority but alongside that I think the governing bodies need to be brought further into the spotlight. Rather than attacking the Umbrella of the FA, maybe there is some benefit to be gained by diverting attention to a specific individual(s) under this umbrella. Whether it be via protests, twitter trends, facebook, media etc we should demand a response and attention from this individual so it's on the record. I believe now is the best time for this due to the Indian article being released to the wider public and the spotlight being turned well and truly on the FA.

Both Paul and Gav are talking about fan unity as a reason not to question chaddyrovers.

The question to chaddyrovers is: will you join with the fans who are protesting and take your seat on 18 and (at least) leave on 75 minutes?

It's a very simple question about a very simple, low cost protest. The whole purpose of this protest is surely to show just how many fans have now said 'enough is enough' and are prepared to stand together. Like last time, a minority will be dismissed.

Again, this is not personal. We've already established that Parson's group are not willing to show unity for this protest. I understand their reasons, even if I don't agree with them. What say chaddy?

We need to be united whether that's donating to funds for Indian advertising, commenting and retweeting on social media and walking in and out at 18/75.

i personally don't get why you'd get involved in the first two but not the third. Maybe because that's the one that takes effort.

If enough people don't support all of these initiatives then they will fail.

Both Paul and Gav are talking about fan unity as a reason not to question chaddyrovers.

The question to chaddyrovers is: will you join with the fans who are protesting and take your seat on 18 and (at least) leave on 75 minutes?

It's a very simple question about a very simple, low cost protest. The whole purpose of this protest is surely to show just how many fans have now said 'enough is enough' and are prepared to stand together. Like last time, a minority will be dismissed.

Again, this is not personal. We've already established that Parson's group are not willing to show unity for this protest. I understand their reasons, even if I don't agree with them. What say chaddy?

Just answer it Chaddy and be done with it.

Not that it matters, clearly, you'll not get everyone to support all the initiatives. As many as possible should be the aim but singling out individuals on a messageboard does no one any favours.

How many fans are on board for 18 / 75 to date? Any ideas? Is it going to be a success? Is it gaining momentum? Or has no one any idea - so we'll just keep asking Chaddy and Parson instead? What about the other 9,000 fans?

Archived