BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's me done folks. Can't support this football club for another day. No tickets, no away games, no support.

Not going to turn it into a thread about biscuits then? :rolleyes:

Hardly a surprise really is it though I didn't expect a departure until after the remaining games. Still sets us up for one hell of a final fixture v Reading.

That is if anyone bothers to show up?

We mustn't protest guys because we might 'embarrass them' and that's bad.

Get a grip to all those that still don't want to perform some kind of action against these thieves. Time to act and I will help any which way I can.

EDIT: I wish all those people posting 'I'm out' would make contributions to ideas for a protest as opposed to just walking. All you are doing is harming our club more by just walking away.

I'm glad its happened before the final home game and that's probably Lambert's doing. Gives us a chance to truly boycott or make some kind of meaningful protest. Or will people just sit there feeling sorry for themselves? I've done that and it achieves NOTHING.

Archived