BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

Oh yeah, the whole thing is rotten. I will applaud him if he really goes public and takes them to task.

He won't go public, it's simply not done in football, if you do you risk future employment, it's rotten to the core.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey, this is dark day for the club - and we've had plenty of those over the past 6 years.

Lambert paid tribute to the club's employees and the fans today - well, if he wants to leave with his reputation intact then he needs to come out and explain why he is departing at this time and in this fashion.

If he blames the owners for leaving then he needs to say so - for everyone's sake.

Unless he's already been tapped up by another club he's got nothing to lose.

This is me done on the whole, until the @#/?s go. Maybe go to villa and Preston away or something, and a preseason friendly, but the season tickets definitely not being renewed. How anyone can stand up for venkys is disgusting, and they should be ashamed. Venkys out

Maybe paying attention at school would have helped you before you start slaughtering people. So I will explain

20 players at £3k per week is £60k. Then multiple this by 52 weeks in a year gives you £3,120,000.

Apologies on the math and thanks for the explanation. Slaughtering? You obviously haven't met the full gang yet :)

Pretty horrifying but not really suprising like I said. Free loans are going to be the in thing, and that only happens when you guarantee certain game time.

Anyone for a mass pitch invasion?...it's time to take action against the B'stards who are killing this towns famous old club.I am sick to fookin death of our collective passiveness as a group of supporters.

Let's have thousands on the pitch,Men,Women and Children with banners and angst aplenty...people who genuinely care about this club.

OUR CLUB....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Apologies on the math and thanks for the explanation. Slaughtering? You obviously haven't met the full gang yet :)

Pretty horrifying but not really suprising like I said. Free loans are going to be the in thing, and that only happens when you guarantee certain game time.

Sorry about that. What worries me is that out turnover next year is likely to be only £8m, the Dafabet contract includes penalty clauses for not achieveing certain league positions etc so our income could be lower.

It's going to be a terrible season of being even worse than Blackpool next year.

Anyone for a mass pitch invasion?...it's time to take action against the B'stards who are killing this towns famous old club.I am sick to fookin deathof our collective passiveness as a group of supporters.

Let's have thousands on the pitch,Men,Women and Children with banners and angst aplenty...people who genuinely care about this club.

OUR CLUB.

What's the rules on banners now that Newsham isn't around to stamp his jack boot?

Vinjay

You're very good at inciting others but what have you done / will you do?

If I remember correctly, on one cold evening Vinjay broke into Ewood and handcuffed himself to a corner flag. Or am I think of someone else?

What's the rules on banners now that Newsham isn't around to stamp his jack boot?

If I remember correctly, on one cold evening Vinjay broke into Ewood and handcuffed himself to a corner flag. Or am I think of someone else?

The club were actively encouraging flags and banners a couple of weeks ago :)

Anyone for a mass pitch invasion?...it's time to take action against the B'stards who are killing this towns famous old club.I am sick to fookin death of our collective passiveness as a group of supporters.

OUR CLUB....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

It needs to happen now, forget the letters, forget the petitions, forget the talking, it needs action SG.

Will the fans respond? Is it worth fighting for?

Yes I am? Because if Lambert is the great Manager you lot all seem to make him out to be he would have done better even with our current squad.

The point is, he is responsible for what happens on the field and he hasn't got the best out of his squad.

A mid table finish would have been acceptable but flirting with relegation is unacceptable.

Did Bowyer have (far) better players at his disposal when he achieved the higher final league positions?

Gary had the likes of rhodes, Gestede, Cairney, King, Rochina, judge (13/14), Marshall, Conway, Hanley, Olsson, Dunn. Had Lambert been here when all those players were, we would have got at least top 6.

Impossible to read all of the comments so apologies if I am repeating. Some posters were saying we hope we get the true story. We have, Lambert has had the balls and decency to call the owners out for weeks. Kept in the dark about budget, strategy, contracts etc. He's walked because we are a shambles with shameless and shambolic owners. We have no board, very little structure and we will soon have no manager or playing staff. An utter joke. I'm done, I can take no more of clinging on to just supporting the name of Blackburn Rovers because this is not the club I love. Granted, results haven't been great under him but I believed in him. He had desire and a plan. I doubt very much that the next man will.

I don't know if this has already been covered but I have just read the latest LT article and Lambert states he told Kelly / Irvine his decision to leave weeks ago

Why is he hanging around then?

Can we start a "get Dyche in" movement haha.

If I didn't laugh id cry. Lamberts is just as spineless in my view. If you are leaving without pay, then go now not in two games. If you don't want us, we don't need you.

Spineless or ambitious?

Lamberts interview is a little odd. "No problem with anybody" countless times.

He's being very diplomatic. Some of his language hints at it being a shambles, but he won't want to portray himself as a trouble maker to prospective new employers.

Archived