BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Chris Iwelumo spoke very well about our situation tonight on Ch 5 highlights show, seemed to be well informed about our

situation, which surprised me a little.

At least that will have given a few more around the country an insight into what we have to put up with.

I don't know who the other guy was, but he thought that 3-1 favourite Dunny, would be a decent choice to replace PL and the fans would be happy.

Oh dear.

Keep calm lads. I'd imagine at this stage there are several feelers out and several managers who fancy it... My point was only in relation to Mercers earlier statement re a Scottish manager... He broke this really, I just added my thoughts.

Long way to go would be my guess...

Trust me, I won't be getting excited anytime soon over the managerial vacancy at Rovers.

All I expect is Venkys to balls it up.

• Backroom

If this season is anything to go by Robinson has no tactical nous and would promptly relegate us. On the other hand he's managed a promotion from League One, so if Venky's appoint him it could be called a forward thinking strategy.

Gavs been invading the pitch for decades.

He prefers Actions rather than flimsy fantasies.

Courage of his convictions.

Though courage is probably a step too far for you.

LOLOL reallyyyyy......

As its been pointed out ..needs to actually be in Ewood first.

Decades ..? lol . WTF..

Not interested in that ..the guy called me out to be a liar ..after he said in July no way would he risk a pitch invasion due to arrest.

What he does is no concern of mine but i wont be called a liar over something that hes quoted as saying in July and he now says he didnt say.

But i can see why you think hes erm courageous ..

I gather Gav's been a Rovers fanatic and followed Rovers through the lean and the fabulous.

He's ever right to choose if he attends or not, BlooBoy.

Why are you so petty?

It's a football message board, opinions are gold.

Correct Cup of Beans ..opinions are.But being called a liar when youre not ..im sure you d have defended yourself to the hilt.Thats the difference.

And by the way ..ive followed the Rovers through the "lean and the fabulous"..its not an exclusive club you know ..as you ll find out in years to come hopefully .

Now youre boring me Beans in a cup ..lets have some proper debate ..

I thought Chris Iwelumo spoke very well about our situation tonight on Ch 5 highlights show, seemed to be well informed about our

situation, which surprised me a little.

At least that will have given a few more around the country an insight into what we have to put up with.

I don't know who the other guy was, but he thought that 3-1 favourite Dunny, would be a decent choice to replace PL and the fans would be happy.

Oh dear.

Birmingham's Paul Robinson. He's never been the brightest!

The talk of moyes being our next manager is very surprising.It would have made sense when his mate was chairman.If he is appointed money must be available as I could not see him working without funds.

If there is no money in the coffers you have to look at lower league managers and Keith Hill fits the bill ex rovers managed and built sides at little old Rochdale.And he is a very classy dresser fit in well with the mill hill old boys.😲

Archived