BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Royals At Ewood This Saturday 7Th May 12.30 Ko

Well if this headline doesn't get the loons scrambling for last minute flights nothing will.

Anyway match day thread.

Will Chris brown finally bag one?

Will the season end on a high or much like the rest of it be a damp squid?

Will any of the young un's get a run out?

Will the "now thats what I call music vol 45" be getting another airing over the PA?

Chances of a protesting streaker?

Going for an impressive Rovers 3-1 win with Lambert taking to the mic at the end of the game and in true Jim Bowen style screaming "this is what you could have won"

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Right Royal Feck Up!

This game is a dead duck. Nothing from this game matters, from a football point of view. Result-Irrelevant. Performance-Irrelevant. Post Match Interview-Irrelevant.

As always under Venkys, the focus is off the pitch. Possibly lowest attendance of the season(actual not official) discontent on the terraces, empty seats in the executive boxes. No ambition, No direction, no hope.

I'm not the longest serving Rover, but I can't remember a bleaker more treacherous time for BRFC.

I drove down from Glasgow tonight to attend the game tomorrow and it was the most despondent drive I can remember. No buzz, no anticipation. I felt like I was driving down to attend the funeral of a long time friend. In fact, I have in a way. This will be my last home game until the unmentionables leave. I'll make a concerted effort to attend away games, but I'm under no illusions that anything Rovers related on or off the pitch will be enjoyable. We know. We can see the writing on the wall. This is only going 1 way.

Don't know what to expect tomorrow. I want to rip seats out, storm the exec box. But I fear a defeat of the spirit, unable to hate the players wearing the shirt. Unable to vent my anger at our absent owners.

The team should leave the pitch with Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart, ringing round the ground. Because that's how I'll feel.

Arte Et Labore.

Hoping for an emphatic Reading win, with a soul-less, guile-less, pointless performance from the team (?) in blue and white. Something to draw a complete line under the tenure of the eejits of Pune. Something to remind die-hard Rovers Fans of the terminal decline that has set in with our club. Something to serve as the darkest moment before new light appears...wherever that may come from.

I have no intention of being there, even though it is a few yards from my front door. I have better things to do with my afternoon, and the drains need unblochcking which will probably be more rewarding, smell somewhat better and actually have a point, which is more than the proceedings at Ewood are likely to produce this afternoon.

The only interest I have in this is whether Chris Brown plays/scores .... He's become a figure of fun and I said earlier in the season he'd never ever score a goal for Rovers , well that has got me putting £20 on him today @7/1 for first goal ... That's it ..that's all the interest I have , I might as well go home after the first goal ( which won't be Brown) is scored

Hoping for an emphatic Reading win, with a soul-less, guile-less, pointless performance from the team (?) in blue and white. Something to draw a complete line under the tenure of the eejits of Pune. Something to remind die-hard Rovers Fans of the terminal decline that has set in with our club. Something to serve as the darkest moment before new light appears...wherever that may come from.

I have no intention of being there, even though it is a few yards from my front door. I have better things to do with my afternoon, and the drains need unblochcking which will probably be more rewarding, smell somewhat better and actually have a point, which is more than the proceedings at Ewood are likely to produce this afternoon.

Any Rovers fan wishing the opposition to win - well not really a Rovers fan, through good times and now the bad, its rovers till I die.

Pffft, not bothered. Should've bought a ticket for the Wasps game, but I'll go for a hair cut and a swim.

Shows my level of interest.

Well at least its Sunny for a change, a few beers before and after and still home for tea. Oh and the match

Why even bother with Gomez he should have been sent back weeks ago the lazy git. Probably just us bending over and fulfilling the terms of the loan by giving him shop window games, can't see him having any takers though. Deffo seems the type happy to sit on Sunderlands bench and collect his wedge.

Anyway back to the game.

0 - 0 12,220 (500+ Reading)

real gate 8,800

The only interest I have in this is whether Chris Brown plays/scores .... He's become a figure of fun and I said earlier in the season he'd never ever score a goal for Rovers , well that has got me putting £20 on him today @7/1 for first goal ... That's it ..that's all the interest I have , I might as well go home after the first goal ( which won't be Brown) is scored

I hope you got your money back

Nah, keaned off as I am I've never played in or watched a game were I didn't want to bust a gut to win. It's just not in my nature. Meaningless game I know but - " C'mon Rovers we can beat these " .

Archived