BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Royals At Ewood This Saturday 7Th May 12.30 Ko

• Backroom

Jason Lowe for me is the weakest of all our midfielders in the squad, just turned into danger and lost the ball.

His one and only attribute is running around. The worst thing is he may be one of the better players at the club next season.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few chants for Venkys out, one loud one but the crowd seems largely apathetic. A lot of defeated faces in the crowd even at 2-0.

Venkys out chants after both goals.

Brilliant applause on the 17th minute for Poppy Mai.

11yo performed a rap at HT extolling the virtues of the players and even Lambert. Fair play to the young man but almost every person mentioned won't be here after today's game.

I hope Pasha was squirming with every name.

It's kicked off already?

I wondered why people were up so early on a Saturday ^_^

Who's kicked off with who?

I feel like going in to an empty room and punching myself in the face.

• Backroom

I wouldn't say half sat down shaking their heads at all from my position directly above although I wouldn't say everyone stood either

Majority joining in with Anti Venky chants

Jason Lowe for me is the weakest of all our midfielders in the squad, just turned into danger and lost the ball.

Always the same old story with him, good lad, grafter, nice to see him fit again but he's a terrible midfielder. Remember him in an England U21's game when at the time he was by far the most experienced player on the pitch for them, he was also just about the worst of a bad bunch in that game.

Other than willingness to run around (heedlessly) and being a nice lad I've never understood what anyone has ever seen in him. He never stood out in our U21's either when I saw him.

Archived