BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venky's statement: http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/a-message-from-the-owners-3124381.aspx

"We have come across certain media reports that we have received a proposal for joint ownership of the club.
We wish to clarify that there is no truth in these reports. We, the owners of the club, have no intention of selling or diluting our stake in any manner.
We are totally and absolutely committed to supporting the club and endeavor for its advancement in all aspects"

Evil scumbags. Get out of our club.

Am I reading this wrong or are they suggesting that Seneca didn't offer to buy 51%?

Am I reading this wrong or are they suggesting that Seneca didn't offer to buy 51%?

It seems that way. That's what riles me more - they are denying it ever happened. Playing us for fools.

So, every single person that talked about protesting at the ground, the training ground, internet based attacks, travelling to india e.t.c.

When do we start? Odds are nothing but "we want Venkys out" for three verses at the first home game.

Anyone who renews a season ticket, for me, is complicit or at least contributing to some very shady wrongdoing. I can't support that. That statement is reminiscent of the dismissive, arrogant communications that came from the club in the Kean days.

Seneca need to publish a strong statement in prominent media as soon as possible to register their disdain at the contemptuous and incredible response from the Venkmeisters.. and quick!!

I am convinced there are dodgy reasons why we are in the position we are in, and public shaming of these idiots appears to be the only thing left to do.

We have come across certain media reports that we have received a proposal for joint ownership of the club.

We wish to clarify that there is no truth in these reports. We, the owners of the club, have no intention of selling or diluting our stake in any manner.
We are totally and absolutely committed to supporting the club and endeavour its advancement in all aspects.

"no truth in these reports" is stating they haven't received a proposal

So who is telling porkys?

Archived