BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it makes anyone more confident, something big ALWAYS happens whilst I'm on holiday, stretching back to Bellamy, RSC, Venkys, Rhodes, Rhodes part 2. I'm currently in Greece.

Apart from a few tweets anybody else heard anything?

Edit , Yes I know! but a strange thing to start ,might be connected to what Mercerman heard?

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko 6m

Fair bit of drama at Blackburn Rovers. Somebody wants to take control from Venkys. Or share it. More later.

We've had people looking to do something for ages now, but owners won't reply.

Finally! Looks like there's a genuine chance we may get rid of these lunatics!! I believe Mrs D wants to sell and there's a decent offer on the table! That's all I've heard.

Only snag: all of them have to agree on such big decisions. A part sell may be the likely option.

Finally! Looks like there's a genuine chance we may get rid of these lunatics!! I believe Mrs D wants to sell and there's a decent offer on the table! That's all I've heard.

Only snag: all of them have to agree on such big decisions. A part sell may be the likely option.

Holy Sh:it! There is a god!

Wouldn't believe anything. Propaganda getting chucked about just before ST's are announced in order to help stem the revolt. Failing that it's come from Mr 50 million anyway so I won't give it another thought.

Lets hope Venkys do sell. Its time to go.

We need a fresh owner who has a short and long term plans going forward!

Maybe this is what Kamy and Glen Mullan were talking about last week when they said 3 groups interested including the 2 Ian's

Has kamy heard anything?Literally just before Nixon tweeted this,kamy tweeted Nixon and asked him to Dm or email him as he had something to run by him

P.S Al is gonna go crazy at you perth you didn't post this in the Nixon thread

Has kamy heard anything?Literally just before Nixon tweeted this,kamy tweeted Nixon and asked him to Dm or email him as he had something to run by him

P.S Al is gonna go crazy at you perth you didn't post this in the Nixon thread

Ha Ha yeah thought about that, but thought this might be worthy of its own thread :) If it's true I'll take a beating from AL

I wouldn't get too excited, first of all we don't know if there's any truth in this rumour and secondly if true, the Venksters might

just refuse to talk to them, as usual.

Thirdly, they could be some right dodgy gits.

Remember, it's the hope that kills you !

I don't think they will sell ALL of the club, but I do feel there is a genuine chance they may sell part of the club this time.

Their advisor, Sasha, seems pretty clued up so I think he will give the family a genuine sense of the bad feeling around the club at the moment. That's in contrast to the lies they were being told by Kean et al the last time someone was interested in buying the club.

Plus. they are clearly sick of losing money hence the cutbacks. And the actions they've taken to clear the decks in the boardroom suggest that they are open to change.

Have a decent feeling about this one.

I don't think they will sell ALL of the club, but I do feel there is a genuine chance they may sell part of the club this time.

Their advisor, Sasha, seems pretty clued up so I think he will give the family a genuine sense of the bad feeling around the club at the moment. That's in contrast to the lies they were being told by Kean et al the last time someone was interested in buying the club.

Plus. they are clearly sick of losing money hence the cutbacks. And the actions they've taken to clear the decks in the boardroom suggest that they are open to change.

It makes sense rather than selling completely on Venky's part, they got some of the cash back and also save face, Did post an idea something similar on the Possible future thread. could be a win win all round.

But best not count our chicken's yet too many false dawns in the last five and a half years

Could well be the two Ian's, just as an aside, i was talking with my Bumley colleagues and one made a good point, all of the burnley or most of the Burnley board are fans, this is what we need people who care about BRFC

Archived