BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be Vinjay in full flow

Turn your back for 10 minutes and this happens!

Fingers tightly crossed here.

Can our Away Strip be red and black halves please New Owner?

It better be, that's how I decorated the business

:lol:

If its a takeover we need someone with serious money not a 'oh he will have the clubs best interest at heart' deal

That would do for a start just to get it from the Punatics "control"

Wait for Alan's story to come out as this story is better coming out at national level to give it proper exposure.

Basically it is to do with a takeover (buyer takes 51% control of the club) their plan is very smart but whether Venky's are prepared to do this is a completely different question. They don't tend to go for sensible ideas.

Other than that wait for Alan's story hopefully published tonight online.

Turn your back for 10 minutes and this happens!

Fingers tightly crossed here.

Can our Away Strip be red and black halves please New Owner?

Still got my red and black stripped one, loved that kit. Does it still fit, hmmmm not sure.

Wait for Alan's story to come out as this story is better coming out at national level to give it proper exposure.

Basically it is to do with a takeover (buyer takes 51% control of the club) their plan is very smart but whether Venky's are prepared to do this is a completely different question. They don't tend to go for sensible ideas.

Other than that wait for Alan's story hopefully published tonight online.

Fingers crossed Kamy, Venkys could be silent partners that is one thing they would excel at.

This won't happen as it would require common sense from Venky's and would serve to make Rovers fans happy.

Saying that, I'd give anything for it to happen.

Why do I get the feeling Venky's would turn down any approach for the sake of pride .. they'd rather keep the land and turn it into a chicken factory before that happens :angry2:

Why do I get the feeling Venky's would turn down any approach for the sake of pride .. they'd rather keep the land and turn it into a chicken factory before that happens :angry2:

I get the same gut wrenching feeling

The beauty of it being made public , is if it is seen as a good deal for the club and the V's turn it down or ignore it, then the anger will land firmly on the V's doorstep, even those that still think we need Venkýs might question why they would turn down an offer to get the club back on track.

Something like a cash amount up front for the Punatics, half of which is spent on the squad.

Get to the PL and then pay off the Venkies.

The only drawback If it is a sensible plan like Nixon says, it will take a long time to get it through to the Punatics if EVER.

Love the way Nixon is chastised on here until he posts a story people want to believe lol.

By the law of averages he might get something right one day,

Go ahead Nixon, make my day

Archived