BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

The beauty of it being made public , is if it is seen as a good deal for the club and the V's turn it down or ignore it, then the anger will land firmly on the V's doorstep, even those that still think we need Venkýs might question why they would turn down an offer to get the club back on track.

..and if it's genuine and they dismiss it out of hand then no better time to boycott, protest and starve them out. The penny might actually drop with them then that the situation they've created has reached it's end here in Blackburn.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I'm hoping Nixon is right for a change. Though until there's something concrete, I'm effectively pretending nothing has happened. I've been burnt too many times before...

Unless its Kentaro talking the 51% share :rock: I just can't see this happening.

They wouldn't even talk to interested parties in the past, why would they give up a controlling share in the club now?

Unless they've had enough? possibly why they wouldn't sanction Lamberts rebuild of the playing side?

Or

They're just thick :tu:

Unless its Kentaro talking the 51% share :rock: I just can't see this happening.

They wouldn't even talk to interested parties in the past, why would they give up a controlling share in the club now?

Unless they've had enough? possibly why they wouldn't sanction Lamberts rebuild of the playing side?

Or

They're just thick :tu:

the only reason I can see them change stance this time, is venkys core business is losing money so it would make sense for them to cut rovers off. I just don't see them doing it they to pig headed to see an opportunity

• Backroom

Be careful what you wish for, it could end up being worse.

In that instance it'd be like choosing to die slowly of starvation or quickly with a knife to the heart. Either way you die, so in that sense we probably don't need to worry. It's more about whether Venky's have the desire to sell.

• Backroom

This is almost best case scenario - gives them a way out and eventually they will disappear under the radar

Venkys - your dad taught you that in business you make mistakes but if you get 95% right it's ok.

So far you've made ever error possible - sell now and make amends by getting this one decision right!

On paper it appears to be an ideal solution for that lot. They save face amongst the landed Indian gentry and recoup some money. They have very little interest in Rivers so they should cut and run.

There will however be a river of tears from Ewood Spark.

The Lancashire Egg Producers Association has issued a statement saying it is in talks with Venky's. The discussions may lead to LEPA taking a majority stake in BRFC or an offer for the 100% share capital of the club. "It's a chicken and egg situation at the moment," a spokesperson said.

Well this should not be a surprise to those who read some of my postings on Thursday / Friday last week under the thread 'Why Do Venky's Continue To Own Us'.

This is neither simple nor straightforward and, IMV, could go a number of ways ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Well this should not be a surprise to those who read some of my postings on Thursday / Friday last week under the thread 'Why Do Venky's Continue To Own Us'.

This is neither simple nor straightforward and, IMV, could go a number of ways ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous.

:lol:

Something like a cash amount up front for the Punatics, half of which is spent on the squad.

Get to the PL and then pay off the Venkies.

The only drawback If it is a sensible plan like Nixon says, it will take a long time to get it through to the Punatics if EVER.

By the law of averages he might get something right one day,

Go ahead Nixon, make my day

The broken clock syndrome

Archived