BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

I wasn't sure if it was tittle tattle or not Nixon has tweeted the following

Alan Nixon‏@reluctantnicko Protected Tweets 1h1 hour ago

Made no contact with Seneca. Mind u. What's new? Arrogant and ignorant.

From people on fringes. Down to Mrs Desai to actually act on it. Don't think club matters much to them.

Well there's a shocker. Blabbing details to Nixon was a sure sign of the offer going straight into the wire cylinder filing cabinet.

While it's fashionable on her to put every decision they make down to stupidity, I'm more a fan of the maxim that one man's lunacy is the lunatic's reality.

IMO they won't ever do a deal until it makes sense in their reality. They appear to be far richer than we ever thought they were, more stubborn than we ever thought possible, more immune to fan and UK press derision than Mike Ashley, and harder to get an audience with than Kim Jong-un.

But Anderson somehow managed to do it, so maybe anyone who wants to approach them with an offer might have to do a deal with the devil himself to get what they want.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the point to take is, regardless of venkys future plans, there is at least people in the wings willing to buy rovers.

If Lambert could not get to speak to the owners directly, then buyers are going to find it even harder.

Whatever the outcome, it needs to be decided quickly so we can get our boardroom sorted, a new manager, player contracts sorted and potential signings ear marked.

What we don't want is another round of rovers being sold players , instead of us actually buying players.

At present we are looking a mirror image of what happened at Blackpool where there was no competitive squad in place when the first ball was kicked of a new season

Well there's a shocker. Blabbing details to Nixon was a sure sign of the offer going straight into the wire cylinder filing cabinet.

While it's fashionable on her to put every decision they make down to stupidity, I'm more a fan of the maxim that one man's lunacy is the lunatic's reality.

IMO they won't ever do a deal until it makes sense in their reality. They appear to be far richer than we ever thought they were, more stubborn than we ever thought possible, more immune to fan and UK press derision than Mike Ashley, and harder to get an audience with than Kim Jong-un.

But Anderson somehow managed to do it, so maybe anyone who wants to approach them with an offer might have to do a deal with the devil himself to get what they want.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Nixon is not in the loop there and is talking @#/?

They won't because the Rovers Fans are gonna still back the slumdogs .

The logic of "the Venkys don't listen because of fans who back them" is a new level of ridiculous in my view.

If Lambert could not get to speak to the owners directly, then buyers are going to find it even harder.

Has there ever been a situation like this at a football club?..even the Oystons speak to the Blackpool fans.

It's totally bizarre and utterly crazy behaviour at best and like the vast majority I'm sick to the f'kin back teeth of it!

Tin hat on, I'm not a fan of them BUT isn't it kind of understandable that they don't engage with any if the fans and stay away from Ewood when they've been subject to loads of abuse when they turn up?

Tin hat on, I'm not a fan of them BUT isn't it kind of understandable that they don't engage with any if the fans and stay away from Ewood when they've been subject to loads of abuse when they turn up?

And how did that come about. Great leadership?

Mike Ashley gets abused week in week out, he turns up.

They've had an easy ride of it in my opinion, they should have been fearing for their lives when coming to Ewood.

Scumbags :angry2:

Classic chicken and egg.

Normal owners would try and mend briges not make a bonfire out of them!!!!!

Sow what reap they turds .... Rearrange

Just that roverstore will be closing at 4.30 (think it was next thursday) due to there being an event at ewood.

They should think about having events at Ewood more often. One every fortnight during the football season might be an idea?

Archived