• Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rene Meulesteen was a good coach at Manchester United and very highly regarded but he was terrible at Fulham as manager. joyce could be a great find however i think its ridiculous to go for him over more experienced candidates

Warren bloody Joyce. I prefer him to proven rubbish like Redfearn, but it's still nonsensical.

If he somehow ends up being good, then this will go down as an accidental masterstroke from the hapless idiots in Pune. However, we are in no position to be gambling on youth coaches in the state we're in - when will they learn?

Couldent imagine why warnock would turn us down..

"Yeah im interested, will I get funds to help build the squad it's a bit bare at the minute."

Venkys reply "we were hoping you could make due with the 14 players that you have and maybe bring in a few youth players and make us money instead"

Rene Meulesteen was a good coach at Manchester United and very highly regarded but he was terrible at Fulham as manager. joyce could be a great find however i think its ridiculous to go for him over more experienced candidates

A coach from Man United, once ended in disaster, I recall.

If this comes to fruition there needs to be a major boycott of Season Ticket sales

There wont be because there are too many supporters who will be of the view 'he's rovers manager now so lets get behind him' bullocks to that

if people want to support any old @#/? these halfwits put in front of us then they're going to find themselves in tears at the end of it, this is so @#/? depressing and INFURIATING, why cant venkys @#/? off. Joyce would probably be a disaster, the numptys should move heaven and earth to appoint Warnock, by far the best candidate for the job

The Venky's formula seems to be as follows:

Appoint youth coach = produce better youth players = spend less money on transfers = sell them on for profit!

It's naïve and unrealistic to think that we could produce enough quality youth players in sufficient volume to improve the squad to the levels we need to. Plus, we need players now, and throwing some youngsters in at the deep end will only go one way.

Couldent imagine why warnock would turn us down..

"Yeah im interested, will I get funds to help build the squad it's a bit bare at the minute."

Venkys reply "we were hoping you could make due with the 14 players that you have and maybe bring in a few youth players and make us money instead"

:lol:

Can imagine that would be the actual conversation as well!!

Morons. How do these lot make it through a day?!

Pasha is less likely than me to be able to pull up Neville or SAF's number and have a chat with them. He knows the square root of @#/? all.

Exactly, all this Pasha this Pasha that for gods sake he's another no mark who has no credentials to be near running an English professional football club.

If he'd anyway brains he'd have demanded they back Lambert infact if he'd any brains and this is the route they wanted really he'd have got us out the embargo then advised them to let Bowyer spend a couple of mill.

He's nothing more than a stooge watching what goes on here and reporting recommended back ways of cost cutting i'll bet.

This situation reminds me off the redknapp one, make token offer to experienced manager, get turned down (laughed out of the building) say 'oh well we tried', go for 'top young coach', who has zilch experience, season tickets already sent off for then sack him after 6 months and spend the rest of the season near the bottom of the league and round and round we go, INSPIRING!!!!

Maybe the managerial upheaval at Old Trafford today has caused Warren Joyce to be available at least for an interview; maybe the 4 shortlisted candidates didn`t come across well enough. I agree with Philip that a Warren and Warnock partnership might be an interesting solution.

But with the Venky`s who knows what they are thinking. Everything is pure speculation.

I could coach the Youth Teams at United and do well with them. They have the pick of the kids coming through.

Ditto

Venkys out, all the venky lovers out, everybody out. Bunch of useless *other word for cats" knobheads.

Like your style iceman, pull no punches

Feck this roverandout. The club is messing the fans around. If you cant accomodate people with kids who have disabilities or special needs, then dont be surprised when people dont accomodate you. Who the hell do these charlatans think they are? This is our club, and Venkys should get lost.

How can you still not come to deciding on a manager? How is it possible, that you still cant put a proper board in place? How dare you not want to sell this club, knowing full well you fecked it up. These are all jokers who are ripping the club to shreds.

If i was over there, i would have been camping outside of Ewood everyday with my Venkys out poster. Bloody hell, i would have tied myself to a door and made headlines even if i was dragged to jail. Okay maybe a bit extreme lol but you get my drift.

Why do we care who the manager is? It will just end up one way again, and that is he will be sacked. We want and should get rid of Venkys. Once they are gone, then we rebuild again.

Archived