BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Camera Position In Riverside

I'd forgotten about the FS but even so I can't see it'll make much difference with only a couple of hundred extra scattered around in there. It'll just balance out others who've jacked it in this season probably. Just wait till they get the remaining riversiders across there, I'm sure it's coming.

I'd forgotten about the FS but even so I can't see it'll make much difference with only a couple of hundred extra scattered around in there. It'll just balance out others who've jacked it in this season probably. Just wait till they get the remaining riversiders across there, I'm sure it's coming.

Wonder if they are planning to have a blow up Mrs D (calm down Abbey!) , Big Gangsta B and Confused tache situated in the directors box sat with the FA mute just to complete the sham for the TV cameras

• Like 2

To be honest even though i do like the logic(have the camera pointing in the direction of our best looking stand and also see the back of seeing flanks of miserable gits leaving the ground early in the riverside) But we're on the tv so rarely its hardly worth the hassle(and cost) right now.

To be honest even though i do like the logic(have the camera pointing in the direction of our best looking stand and also see the back of seeing flanks of miserable gits leaving the ground early in the riverside) But we're on the tv so rarely its hardly worth the hassle(and cost) right now.

superfan 2 ..still a long way behind your chaddy hero

Edited by MCMC1875

The "miserable gits" leave early everywhere on the ground. The only difference on the riverside is that they mostly have to walk along the front and are easily seen. If you look properly you will see folk disappearing down the tunnels in the Blackburn end, Darwen end and the JW too. Give a dog a bad name TJ and a lot will believe it.

• Like 3

The "miserable gits" leave early everywhere on the ground. The only difference on the riverside is that they mostly have to walk along the front and are easily seen. If you look properly you will see folk disappearing down the tunnels in the Blackburn end, Darwen end and the JW too. Give a dog a bad name TJ and a lot will believe it.

I agree with you there are miserable gits like that in every area, like you say its made to look worst in the riverside due to the way its built, still though it does just look disheartening seeing soany people funneling outvof the ground in that way with 10 minutes to go(and no matter whatvthe score is)

And if you're sat in the riverside(which is where i mainly sit) its really frustrating having all the hussle and bustle going on around you when you're trying to follow the match, the people that leave their seats make everybody get up to let them out and then they just loiter on the stepsare, they're the most irritating.

Someone at the ground yesterday said that there was scaffolding up at 3 points along the Riverside doing the prep work in readiness for the gantry to be installed.

So it seems congratulations are in order. Finally they've followed up their statements by actually doing something.

In all seriousness looking at the numbers of season tickets sold in the Riverside this season it wouldn't surprise me to see that stand basically converted into a tv/camera structure closed to fans within the next 2-3 years, especially if we are relegated.

• Like 1

If you wanted to be cute about it you'd say there's been a delay then start the work when the season starts and say it'll have to be closed for a while. Get people in the JW then say there's more problems and it will have to remain closed a while longer, job done.

Like everything else at Rovers these days you can almost write the script !

Anyone have any news about the other changes that were supposedly going to be made at Ewood this summer? I heard there was a new jumbotron going between the Darwen End/Jack Walker stands and digital advertising boards around the pitch, but there's no sign of these from the photos taken recently.