BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Camera Position In Riverside

Stainless steel or one of those tartan jobs?

Will it keep your beverage hot for 80 mins?

80 mins ? I presume you mean that's for the post match brew in the car sat in traffic, this is the riverside we're on about :lol:

• Like 3

The Riverside must be the most populated Stand for the last 5 years.

Surely some 20% of the upper seats will find their view blocked when looking towards the goals in each half?

Could be a riot on Saturday...flat caps and flasks.

I've literally bought a new flask for my bovril for the coming season, quite liking forward to using it too. I'm in my 20's! Maybe it's a Riverside thing?

Stainless steel or one of those tartan jobs?

Will it keep your beverage hot for 80 mins?

Flasks - this deserves a thread of its own.

One bloke I know has his hip flask filled at a pub before the game - big spender!

• Like 1

I've never been able to keep a tartan flask from breaking up on a building site. The stainless ones are crap at actually keeping your brew hot but at least they last.

What's everyone's favourite rug in the Riverside?

" who sings in the Riverside? nobody nobody"

Edited by Jock
  • Like 1

I've never been able to keep a tartan flask from breaking up on a building site. The stainless ones are crap at actually keeping your brew hot but at least they last.

What's everyone's favourite rug in the Riverside?

" who sings in the Riverside? nobody nobody"

:lol: Don't think I've seen anybody with a rug or a blanket over their knees at Ewood for years except possibly for wheelchair users.

• Like 1

:lol: Don't think I've seen anybody with a rug or a blanket over their knees at Ewood for years except possibly for wheelchair users.

I hope that lady still goes who sits at the front about half way line. She gives the liner grief.She's more fight in her than most Rovers fans.
  • Like 1

I remember around the Ardiles days when my Grandad and his mate took a bit of carpet to sit on into the Nuttal St stand. We had one beaujois (at the time I regarded it as posh though the sink was used as a urinal) season as ST holders in there

80 mins ? I presume you mean that's for the post match brew in the car sat in traffic, this is the riverside we're on about :lol:

80 minutes?

I bet he cannot manage 5 minutes ;-)

Flasks - this deserves a thread of its own.

One bloke I know has his hip flask filled at a pub before the game - big spender!

Bloody hell. I used to fill mine at ALDI before I became a proud boycotter.

• Like 1

Well aren't I a plank? I thought it would be some scaffold carbunkle. Looks good. Not sure how those at the very back will think of it as it will probably be just above their view of the far touchline.

All this to capture an empty stand!

Whats that blue stuff in front of the Riverside? Looks like they've done away with the walkway from that angle.

At a guess they've moved every single sponsor signage to the other three sides of the ground. This is definitely part of a PR stunt to make the ground look fuller and more modern and the club look attractive on TV. But why? There is hardly any UK coverage so it can only be for the Venkys (and guests') viewing pleasure via Roversplayer in the TV room.

Either they are, or intend to be, in talks with potential buyers at Rao Towers in Pune, or it's a vanity thing. I could well believe the latter whilst hoping to high hell for the former.

• Like 2

At a guess they've moved every single sponsor signage to the other three sides of the ground. This is definitely part of a PR stunt to make the ground look fuller and more modern and the club look attractive on TV. But why? There is hardly any UK coverage so it can only be for the Venkys (and guests') viewing pleasure via Roversplayer in the TV room.

Either they are, or intend to be, in talks with potential buyers at Rao Towers in Pune, or it's a vanity thing. I could well believe the latter whilst hoping to high hell for the former.

Makes you wonder why Cheston was so eager to get fans to move to the opposite stand free of charge doesn't it? Obviously wants everyone in the Jack Walker.

I just heard from someone ITK that Rovers forgot to order a ladder for the new TV gantry and Cheston is having to drive to Wickes to see if they can rope a couple together.

:lol: we are bad but not that stupid!