BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the former Club Doctor at Bolton, very well and some of the stories he told about Coyle were worrying. He had a few altercations with him, as Coyle tried to undermine him. He came out with the classic, I am the boss, so you will do as I say and that was on a medical matter. Obviously thought he was correct on said medical matter, despite not having any qualifications. Needless to say, the Doc did't like him.

Well, they've certainly dumb downed expectation to such and extent that we'll be mighty relieved when they appoint someone less sh1t.

Coyle is a 100% sh1t but McLeish is say 68% sh1t? Redfearn is 87% sh1t and Joyce has unknown shitness.

If it's a choice of Joyce or Coyle I am taking Coyle every single time.

I understand your view....However with joyce we don't know how @#/? he is ..... With venkys no understanding of football they may unwittingly unearth a gem .....in Owen coyles case we already know how @#/? he is.... And there lies the dilemma

Archived