SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye you would ...sigh

would what Abbey?

I have different view to ours. I respect your but you clearly don't respect mine.

I'm boycotting not because it's easy Ffs but because I can't can't give these scum another blood penny ... You have not attended and boasted about it and now you decide to go .. Ha Chaddy Mk2

that's your choice but other people have chosen to attend.

as I keep saying there is no right answer to this question, its a personal choice

would what Abbey?

I have different view to ours. I respect your but you clearly don't respect mine.

that's your choice but other people have chosen to attend.

as I keep saying there is no right answer to this question, its a personal choice

#superfan

there has been plenty of protest ideas of all kinds over the months and years, most are just discussed briefly and casually then come to nothing, 'boycotting' is just the easiest form of protest in my opinion because it requires no physical effort or organising from the 'protester' unless its going to be followed up with actual protests outside the ground on match days(or something like that)

Also to whom it may concern!!

Sorry, Elvis Mcsmithy is/was me also, I've had signing in problems and the only account that I could access was that one which was created very briefly years ago, sorted now though (mods/admin can delete that account now if they feel it necessary)[/quote

I'm m boycotting not because it's easy Ffs but because I can't can't give these scum another blood penny ... You have not attended and boasted about it and now you decide to go .. Ha Chaddy Mk2

Quality!

Mods can we have an Elvis Mcsmithy thread? Better than the Groobys!

I'm m boycotting not because it's easy Ffs but because I can't can't give these scum another blood penny ... You have not attended and boasted about it and now you decide to go .. Ha Chaddy Mk2

Here shut up chatting tosh and just enjoy this joyous work of art as a gift from me- Emperor Venkylover(I'm being sarcastic)

if you can watch that video without giggling at least once then you are just broken beyond repair.

ELVIS MCSMITHY (or TJ hooker) I just want to see some trouble do I? Like I'm a teenage trouble-maker! No, my priority is to shift them out of it.

They seem to have no intention of going so what better plan is there to try and make them?

If you haven't got one, (and if you have why not let us know?) then you really are keeping calm and carrying on as normal.

While we sink further and further into the mire.

Sincerely

Boaty Mac Boatface

I see some muppets been getting all deletey for no good reason again(let me guess who)

I don't think any of the posts you've deleted broke any serious rules(or nothing worst than the trash you letvstand from certain other unpleasant posters) and i doubt also that they recieved any complaints worth mentioning.

• Moderation Lead

I see some muppets been getting all deletey for no good reason again.

Only other than some posters contravening the rules and squabbling. (It wasn't me deleting incidentally, though not sure why you think calling mods muppets will end well).

Mods. Whats the point of posts like this if not to antagonise.

Custard-simply put me on ignore if you dont like how and what i post.

Huh? You're a bit tetchy today. I just found it quite funny you posted a load of vids and pics on here last night, after not doing so previously. I deduced you must have just discovered the embed button. It was a light-hearted comment so no need to get upset.

Modsssss Mustard's being a meanieeee. Ps I can find better rhyming words to suit you with your username than you can with mine.

Archived