BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

Huh? You're a bit tetchy today. I just found it quite funny you posted a load of vids and pics on here last night, after not doing so previously. I deduced you must have just discovered the embed button. It was a light-hearted comment so no need to get upset.

Modsssss Mustard's being a meanieeee. Ps I can find better rhyming words to suit you with your username than you can with mine.

There's an embed button?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the lack of protests is driving people away?

I wonder if there were more protests and a more united fan base against the owners, people would be prepared to fight more for the club rather than drift away from the situation.

Edit - to clarify I am not blaming the fans for forcing fans away - that is the responsibility of Venkys and their accomplices. What I mean is that fans who are dissatisfied may have chosen to stay and protest - in and out of the ground - rather than drift away if they thought there was a more significant chance of success, or at least making an impact through good numbers.

I wonder if there were more protests and a more united fan base against the owners, people would be prepared to fight more for the club rather than drift away from the situation.

You might just have a point there.

Blackburn Rovers is sleep walking towards administration, and when we do, supporters accross the country will be saying.

'I didn't know Blackburn were in trouble, I never heard their supporters protesting. The media said Venkys were committed and pumped millions in. Jeez, that's a shocker'

Blackburn Rovers is sleep walking towards administration, and when we do, supporters accross the country will be saying.

'I didn't know Blackburn were in trouble, I never heard their supporters protesting. The media said Venkys were committed and pumped millions in. Jeez, that's a shocker'

Aye, it'll be the same ignorant folk who said "why are that lot protesting - bunch of ingrates" and "that Kean bloke has loads of dignity - it's disgusting abuse tha he's getting" last time out.

Edit - to clarify I am not blaming the fans for forcing fans away - that is the responsibility of Venkys and their accomplices. What I mean is that fans who are dissatisfied may have chosen to stay and protest - in and out of the ground - rather than drift away if they thought there was a more significant chance of success, or at least making an impact through good numbers.

Good point.

It is possible, I know for a fact that during the kean years some did renew season tickets purely to be able to go to home games and vent their fury at him.

I think a lot of fans have simply given up and walked away for now at least.

Good points from Blue Blood and Pk.

Personally I think one of the problems is that there is nobody to vent at or protest against, and equally nobody to rally behind and get enthused or excited about..

Apathy has manifested itsel in a couple of ways: the stayaways who see no point in attending SSDD, and the lack of atmosphere at Ewood on match days.

Sleepwalking would give an indication that this was an unavoidable natural accident! We have been sent in a direction by obvious criminal mismanagement.

It's still apparent to most, the decision making, structure and direction is dubious. That doesn't mean I'm saying there is still crooked things going on, I just think we could make much better decisions (Coyle's appointment etc). We'd stand a far better chance of repairing the damage with a proper leadership team above. That's with or without investment.

I felt we'd turned a corner with PL, the vacuum above him was the cause of him losing the will to work here!

Whilst this concern hangs over the club, it will be difficult to get an atmosphere or bring fans back. There is one thing that will though.

As someone pointed out, Coyle has a promotion on his CV. It's extremely unlikely with a wafer thin inexperienced squad, but stranger things have happened.

If we hit the ground running, it will be interesting to see how people react.

Have you been hacked ? A post without controversy . ;)

Even I was aboard this season with the backing of Lambert , however the letting him go and appointing dingle speaks volumes that the corruptness is still in flow . In answer to your last point even a champions league final under the slumdogs wouldn't bring me back .love rovers hate Venky FC

• Backroom

If we hit the ground running, it will be interesting to see how people react.

I think the overall mistrust and apathy held towards the club by many will mean - short of actually getting promotion - very little will change, whether we hit the ground running or not. I'd assume those that are left attending Ewood are the ones who have already accepted the situation and are willing to back the manager/players regardless. For the ones who are boycotting or have detached themselves from Rovers, I can't see anything less than promotion bringing many back.

Owen Coyle " I love playing with wingers and fast wingers" quality Football! @Rovers

Owen Coyle " we don't want to lose Hanley"

Owen Coyle, " we will do all we can to keep our best players" Ben Marshall, Duffy. @Rovers

Owen Coyle, "no fear in playing the young talent" @Rovers

Any questions about if we'll be mostly dealing with certain football agencies?

Is the any evidence of this certain football agency even being involved with Rovers anymore?

Why would the owners even talk to them considering the S##t advice they given before?

Its seems that Pasha is running the show to me.

Archived