BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly everything I said on the bee has been proven right,when will this sham and scam be over

It seems to be going on forever, doesn't it.

For me, the only answer is a near total boycott, but that just aint going to happen. It looks like we'll clap them down again.

The only consolation is that it might generate some more anger, as motivation, but, again, there won't be enough anger. Partly, I think so many people are worn down by the constant diet of crap in appointments, decisions, football and general pointlessness( oh see what I did there!)

• Moderation Lead

Pages 28 and 29 of this thread, deary me. Hopefully the penny has dropped for some as to exactly why Lambert chose to leave, and why Coyle was given the job despite not being on the shortlist.

'Coyle and Lambert are about the same' was the cherry on top. Christ alive.

At any other club in any circumstances Coyle would be on the brink right now. And anything less than 3 points against Rotherham ought to see him get his marching orders. This is a results industry and 7 games 0 wins is unacceptable.

Especially galling when we're seeing the likes of Barnsley and Huddersfield among the pace setters - so much for those without big money not being able to compete...

Then again the mere fact he's the manager tells us that this club is special and the circumstances unique, because he wouldn't have got anywhere near this club had it been managed properly.

Cheston is also partly responsible. If he was complicit in the Coyle appointment then he's failed miserably. If he wasn't involved then who was and why the ludicrous comments pre season about Coyle already proving why he was the right man for the job?

You should try talking to some fans 47er. The 'Dingle' connection crops up time and time again. That's what's disappointing. The guy has had no connection with our club in the past, applied for the job and got it. He is OUR manager and is selecting and coaching OUR team. It's the reason he gets my support despite the fact that the odds are stacked against him.

Like you Rev, I've heard nothing but positive things coming from staff - and not the Cheston's of this world but the folk much lower down who find him a pleasure to work with - and the players. In our situation we need everyone at the club pulling together behind the manager and so that is a huge positive in my book.

6 games later?

"We showed enough tonight to know that we can go out and win games, sometimes you don't quite get the run of the ball and luck isn't on your side. But it's important that we pick ourselves up quickly and prepare for the match against Rotherham on Saturday, there are no easy wins in the Championship and we need to prepare ourselves to be focussed and to try and win the game"

Pearls of wisdom from our outstanding candidate.

Owen 'Alan partridge' Coyle. At least partridge has some fans.

a total boycott is needed,the 50 or so rovers fans who go every game can go along to keep there run going,there not elitist as someone said,just true rovers fans,a below 2k gate against wolves will say more than anything,more than a 100 whistles,more than a 100 venkys out flags,more than the 18-75 demo.

a total boycott is needed,the 50 or so rovers fans who go every game can go along to keep there run going,there not elitist as someone said,just true rovers fans,a below 2k gate against wolves will say more than anything,more than a 100 whistles,more than a 100 venkys out flags,more than the 18-75 demo.

so no one else are true fans?

Archived