BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

It would of been a hand picked list of dont invite this person or that person,

It does not surprise me that others are using Man Utd corporate for clients instead.

United are due to come and see me next week at my office, yep they are coming to see me, rather than sending just a letter with prices like rovers have.

I do find corporate facilities as a good way to network , whilst giving our customers a good day out. When we were match sponsors last season , our customers commented on how good the facilities were at rovers and it was one of the best they had been to.

Having enjoyed corporate as a guest of others, I did put this high on my agenda for our company to be able to entertain clients. Being a rovers fan myself its a win win for me. However given other clubs are making more effort in terms of trying secure our business, its increasingly likely that we will get a table/box elsewhere this season

Very sad that and something that needs bringing to the attention of the wider fan base somehow.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I saw the other day Newcastle want £35m for (Moussa) Sissoko, which is brilliant, because he’s an outstanding player, but please then don’t offer me £4.5m for Grant Hanley.

“If you’ve got your valuation of very good players, which they are, then make sure you are respecting Blackburn Rovers as a club.”

Plenty of sticks to beat Coyle with but selling players wasn't one in my opinion, but......

When he comes out with "don’t offer me £4.5m for Grant Hanley" and then sells for little more its bloody open season.

I'd actually come to terms with his appointment, he's took what was offered, nothing wrong with that, but its becoming clearer by the day he's just a stooge in the mode of king rat and he's going to get very unpopular very quickly if he keeps this nonsense in the press up.

Paul Lambert, a man of integrity in my opinion, saw through this charade very quickly, he wouldn't be used as stooge in the Venky machine, Coyle on the other hand is happy to take the venky ££££ and talk the talk for the rats in Pune :angry2:

Very worrying

#venkys out

Does anyone have any emails (in paticular Mike Cheston's) that they can give out? Would love to send an email about the lies over the Hanley deal. Doubt I'd get a response but it would make me happier.

At the moment the two people we can vent to on twitter are: Owen Coyle's son, which is obviously unfair, or Alan Nixon. There is literally no other direct line of communication with anyone on the inside at Blackburn...........how effing sad is that.

Does anyone have any emails (in paticular Mike Cheston's) that they can give out? Would love to send an email about the lies over the Hanley deal. Doubt I'd get a response but it would make me happier.

At the moment the two people we can vent to on twitter are: Owen Coyle's son, which is obviously unfair, or Alan Nixon. There is literally no other direct line of communication with anyone on the inside at Blackburn...........how effing sad is that.

The club will not provide MC's email details. I contacted his PA on ewithers@rovers.co.uk but addressed the email for the attention of Mr Cheston.

Following relegation in 2012 Henry Winter wrote in The Telegraph "No leadership. No unity. Owners without a clue" Nothing has changed! I referred to the poor management of the club since the purchase by Venky's and their statement on 24 May that "there was no truth in the reports that the owners had received a proposal for joint ownership for the club". A proposal offering assistance was received. Why was it not accepted?

I am still awaiting for a reply.

• Moderation Lead

The club will not provide MC's email details. I contacted his PA on ewithers@rovers.co.uk but addressed the email for the attention of Mr Cheston.

Following relegation in 2012 Henry Winter wrote in The Telegraph "No leadership. No unity. Owners without a clue" Nothing has changed! I referred to the poor management of the club since the purchase by Venky's and their statement on 24 May that "there was no truth in the reports that the owners had received a proposal for joint ownership for the club". A proposal offering assistance was received. Why was it not accepted?

I am still awaiting for a reply.

You could always try the same e-mail format (i.e. mcheston@rovers.co.uk), if it doesn't bounce back you MAY have a direct hit......

That is the one I used but I get the impression his PA (hopefully not Paul Agnew) reads them first.

That's the way it would normally work Tony, most MDs/CEOs will likely operate like that.

Which is why I never give my business card out to random women I meet on nights out, regardless of how attractive they are* or how p1ssed I am*

*Disclaimer - there may be a connection between these two things.

Managers not wearing suits couldn't be more cringeworthy.

Nowt cringeworthy about Cloughie. King Kenny had a penchant for training gear and big sports jackets too. There are too many suits on the touchline's of football.

Show me a flared jean, a nice cuban heel and a sheepskin jacket and i'll show you a manager, and a man.

5309423.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Looking closely (zoom in - double click picture)"OC" has personalized socks, any one know where i can get some?

The steward seems quite amused by it all.

5309423.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Looking closely (zoom in - double click picture)"OC" has personalized socks, any one know where i can get some?

Looks like the L and R are hidden from view but probably come with an Instruction Manual with tips like 'this way' up..............

Nowt cringeworthy about Cloughie. King Kenny had a penchant for training gear and big sports jackets too. There are too many suits on the touchline's of football.

Show me a flared jean, a nice cuban heel and a sheepskin jacket and i'll show you a manager, and a man.

The steward seems quite amused by it all.

Those were the days :rover: - I recall wearing ill-fitting cuban heels - hell on earth.

From before the Blackpool game Coyle quoted as hoping there will be a freshness to Rovers for their preseason game with Blackpool.

After the game Coyle quoted as saying he wasn't surprised we were heavy legged as had a hard week.

Naturally the LET didn't see or challenge this contradiction but it does confirm once again we've a tool in charge who is a master of spin.

From before the Blackpool game Coyle quoted as hoping there will be a freshness to Rovers for their preseason game with Blackpool.

After the game Coyle quoted as saying he wasn't surprised we were heavy legged as had a hard week.

Naturally the LET didn't see or challenge this contradiction but it does confirm once again we've a tool in charge who is a master of spin.

But if he had said,

I was hoping there would have been a freshness to Rovers for the game against Blackpool, but I wasn't surprised we were heavy legged, after a hard week.

All in one statement ,it would have been alright?

I didn't understand his comment that the players were heavy legged in the first half but better in the second half. Surely players wouldn't get stronger if they were tired to start with.

I didn't understand his comment that the players were heavy legged in the first half but better in the second half. Surely players wouldn't get stronger if they were tired to start with.

It might happen if they don't warm down properly after training. I am not saying this is the cause, just that it could happen.

It might happen if they don't warm down properly after training. I am not saying this is the cause, just that it could happen.

I'm sure the likes of Chris Neville would ensure things are done properly and players complete a warm down routine. It was just a comment that didn't make sense.

Archived