BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Backroom

He came over as clueless today Tom. I cannot think of a time when we were so devoid of tactics and leadership.

You did well by not going. I feel the mug today.

At least you aren't being a mug every other week like muggins here :(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He came over as clueless today Tom. I cannot think of a time when we were so devoid of tactics and leadership.

You did well by not going. I feel the mug today.

Hysterics on the game thread and with good reason, but hardly a mention of Coyle getting his 1980's 4-4-2 formation absolutely annihilated by Wigan, or that's how I saw it on the TV.

I'd rather attack and lose than 5 across midfield and lose, but Coyle is a very poor manager, with very poor players and very poor tactics.

Thankfully people are starting to vent at the owners, them going is the only solution to this problem.

There was me thinking he'd be sacked by January. Think I massively underestimated how bad we are.

I'd love to know exactly who picked him.

We think we know why they picked him - because he is dirt cheap. On that assumption you would have to look no further than the bean counter in situ to cut costs.

I wholeheartedly apologise for my comments in the earlier pages of this topic. Coyle is awful. He doesn't know his strongest 11 and clearly has no idea how to set up a defence. He's made very poor decisions throughout his tenure here and his spiel reminds me of that smackrat Steve Kean.

All in all I couldn't be anymore detached from the club. The players don't seem bothered, the owners clearly aren't, the directors (all 2 of them is it?) evidently aren't bothered and the manager couldn't be anymore out of touch with reality if he dropped 10 tabs of acid.

We think we know why they picked him - because he is dirt cheap. On that assumption you would have to look no further than the bean counter in situ to cut costs.

Coyles a dream appointment for the club, he'll work for nothing, he'll work with nothing and he'll keep towing the party line for as long as is necessary and be glad he's got a job.

Absolute masterstroke by the club.

Coyles a dream appointment for the club, he'll work for nothing, he'll work with nothing and he'll keep towing the party line for as long as is necessary and be glad he's got a job.

It is a master stroke Gav. They'd planned to pull the plug on the finances and looked around for a manager prepared to join in with their plan. Coyle knew he'd have a tiny budget to work with. He's lying for them already. He's one of them now.

Rao's Out

Coar Out

Cheston Out

Slimy dancing agent Out

Exactly right. He's another chancer like kean lucky and undeserving of a job. The venkys have @#/? us. Again.

As others have said, Coyle's tenure is basically mirroring K**n's.

Players look uninterested, no one knows their role, individual mistakes, rare goal threat, horrific defence, no team shape etc etc.

Coyle is a joke of a manger, I thought Bowyer was bad because he was reactive and not proactive but Coyle waits till we are 2/3 down before doing anything.

Just thought I'd share this from Wigans perspective - msg recd from mate of mine - and no I didn't succumb today - stayed at the pub

Your f###### s###

Your f###### s###

Your f###### s###

Dear me lad you are doomed the worst side we've played in years

Honest

FROM A QPR FANS FORUM 2012:

This was in today's Mail:

Rangers on alert

It has not gone unnoticed at Queens Park Rangers, who are desperate for relegation rivals Bolton to face the strongest possible Stoke City side on Sunday, that both opposing managers â Owen Coyle and Tony Pullis â are represented by the same football agent, Dave Sheron, who works for SEM.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...elsea-shirts--Charles-Sale.html#ixzz1uTTeO0kZ

It looks like it has been removed along with anything else that links Coyle with SEM and the likes. Read into that what you may, but I find it rather suspicious.

think its part of the mccann article which was on the bolton forum - http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?p=943989

Also tribal football had the following below on a link off the net -

Kean is a client of SEM and said: "I've been with SEM long before I was at Blackburn. They're a worldwide organisation who have got lots of top sportsmen and top managers, including Owen Coyle and Tony Pulis.

"It's something I'm proud of and glad that SEM are happy to look after me. I don't see that as anything other than positive and good for the rest of my career.

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/blackburn-boss-kean-proud-sem-connections-1329621#yr7AY2s4dC5m6vGd.99

This is taken word for word from the 9th May 2012 Daily Mail....only 4 years ago!!

"Rangers on alert

It has not gone unnoticed at Queens Park Rangers, who are desperate for relegation rivals Bolton to face the strongest possible Stoke City side on Sunday, that both opposing managers — Owen Coyle and Tony Pullis — are represented by the same football agent, Dave Sheron, who works for SEM.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2142029/Didier-Drogba-sign-Chelsea-shirts--Charles-Sale.html#ixzz4HKU9UR4z

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

As i said, he left a recognised left back on the bench, to play a recognised right back at left back, and a useless midfielder at Right back, who is more useless at right back.

I wonder what the poster or posters who kept on saying, how wonderful Lowe can be at right back now has to say.

Archived