BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Average win percentage from his last 3 clubs is 32.6%. A travesty and the end of Blackburn Rovers Football Club as far as I am concerned. Shirts are being put in the lost, memorabilia coming down in the house, season ticket won't be bought.

A complete and utter disgrace even ignoring the SEM links.

This has now gone beyond oh I just want to support the team. We've tried sitting meekly in Ewood grumbling about how the venkys are destroying the club for last 6 years and it's not worked.

Now all the fans need to get their heads out of the sand, show solidarity and unite, look at the bigger picture and BOYCOTT. Not a penny more! Drive out the scum now before it's too late. Otherwise there won't be a team left to say oh I just want to support the team. It's the weak choice turning up just because it's what's always been done. Blackburn rovers, for the time being, no longer exists this is Venky fc it's kentaro fc do not support that financially or emotionally.

In another thread someone made the point going to Ewood is nothing to be ashamed of. Well I think it's getting to the point where its getting that way. Let's get Blackburn Rovers back and support them once again.

Let's see what happens with the results first. If we struggle and his SEM connection keeps him a job when it's clear he has to go then it would be fair to suggest we have a Kean situation all over again.

Not the time right now to make that judgement call imo.

Wake up!

Let's see what happens with the results first. If we struggle and his SEM connection keeps him a job when it's clear he has to go then it would be fair to suggest we have a Kean situation all over again.

Not the time right now to make that judgement call imo.

Get your head out your arse. How can you look at this appointment and give Venky's the benefit of the doubt? He is undeserving of a chance and there were a host of names linked with a better recent record than Coyle. It absolutely stinks. Take a stand before you financially support the Venky's ruining us further. They are taking us to oblivion and we need to salvage what we can before it's too late.

If you have rose tinted specs on and feel we should 'give him a chance' then you are entitled to your opinion.

If, like me, you are absolutely baffled as to how this has happened then please sign the petition below. This can't have been a fair interview process as his record is an absolute shambles.

https://www.change.org/p/mike-cheston-remove-owen-coyle-as-manger-of-blackburn-rovers-fc?recruiter=551035124&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Archived