BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, he's done what you and only and a few others want- moved the Nixon rumours away.

All this to suit someone who ignores half the board to "avoid arguments". Unbelievable.

Why despair?

A thread for links only

A thread for transfer discussions

Is there something you dont like?

Yes it's not a Nixon thread!

Ridiculous. This topic will probably be the busiest this summer. It should be on the main football messageboard where most people log onto.

Too many people on here trying to tell everyone else what they can do and what they can say - and I don't mean the mods.

Lets face it, Nicko is the only national journalist who covers Rovers these days so most, if not all, of the transfer rumours will come from him. A very good source too now that his mate is in charge.

Not quite sure why a transfer thread has been shunted into a lesser read section of the forum. Seems bizarre.

Lets face it, Nicko is the only national journalist who covers Rovers these days so most, if not all, of the transfer rumours will come from him. A very good source too now that his mate is in charge.

Not quite sure why a transfer thread has been shunted into a lesser read section of the forum. Seems bizarre.

All the more reason for a separate Nixon thread. We can then use this thread for more realistic transfer rumours.

• Moderation Lead

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Nixon at all. But he is well in with Coyle and always has been, so chances are he may well be a least a bit more accurate with his 'gem' in the hotseat.....

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Nixon at all. But he is well in with Coyle and always has been, so chances are he may well be a least a bit more accurate with his 'gem' in the hotseat.....

I can't wait to see Nicko spinning the signings of has-been's and journeymen as "coups" for the club under his wee gem.

Nixon is going to the best source Rovers fans will have in terms of signings this summer.

I really dont see the point. If you dont like it then just read on and ignore it.

stop telling us what to do ffs F!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the one telling him what to do Abbey! He's made a topic away from the main message board because you lot have told him to, if you don't like it you don't have to read it for god sake. Chaddy, carry on what you are doing, people might not like it, but many people (me included) who are not on twitter appreciate it.

I honestly don't understand this constant hounding of Chaddy. Yes he's full on, yes he's ultra positive about everything all of the time...so what? If you don't like it then ignore it. How many times do you think the rest of us read a thread where one of you just interject with #venkysout or 'venkyscum' or 'slumdogs' and think what an absolute bell!!. It happens. We just don't feel the need to call you out all the time.

Thats almost ad weird as chaddyvsaying he's a different person on twitter, you do know abbey isn't uour real name dont you mr.treacher?

Think your will find most folk know me as Abbey . It's my name at rovers and has been since bash named it me about 1983 . As for "mr teacher " I think you need one.for us to understand the above . Never heard of mr teacher , if your gong to try and take the pee at least have the intellegence to use the right name .

Nicko on twitter says we close to a couple of players signing for us and We had a good day.

Wont say the names in case other clubs come in.

I don't think our Championship rivals will be reading BRFCC to steal our stellar signings from under our noses.

Nicko on twitter says we close to a couple of players signing for us and We had a good day.

Wont say the names in case other clubs come in.

Keep the transfer gossip coming. I for one find it interesting

Archived