BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Balaji Rao

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather interestingly I was watching some MMA and stumbled across Venky's as a sponsor of one of the fighters.

Not much in it just thought I would share as I was quite surprised!

Looks like they sorted this little problem out then

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Blackburn-Rovers-owners-owe-SFL-1-mil:2156617

Reading things like this it would appear that the club is just Balaji's plaything that he's now fed up with.

Could it be that Mrs D, Tash Venky and the rest just nod and roll their eyes when Balaji has another exciting project to "market" their core business?

Reading things like this it would appear that the club is just Balaji's plaything that he's now fed up with.

Could it be that Mrs D, Tash Venky and the rest just nod and roll their eyes when Balaji has another exciting project to "market" their core business?

Tash Venky? Is there a film in that..?

Tash Venky? Is there a film in that..?

Probably not, they allowed us to film in the club then the day before told us we couldn't because they thought we would take the p***. It's a shame Shebby wasn't at the club during that period or he'd have played the part of Tash Venky probably.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Party tonight at fat Baz's, Blackburn council welcome after being nice and toeing the line. Put the expenses on BRFC and please drop a million off in Zurich on your way. Oh and bring that damn cat back it's safe now I've got some more coin to pay back the Indian mafia who fund me !

Archived