BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't surprise me to see 3 Championship Managers potted this week, namely Johnson at Bristol City, Alex Neil at Norwich and Montanier at Forest (even though they drew he has been a dead man walking for the last few weeks).

As for Coyle.....safest job in the Championship!

was the right manager to take us back to the PL, but sadly he wasn't backed by the owners. Muppets

He was shafted by Pasha and the raos big time.. Probably promised the Rhodes cash as part of a war chest.. Then around late Feb early March the promises came to empty promises...

No way would he come here then

i got a warning for calling someone a muppet and banned for tosser

Really Abbey? How you post such a pathatic post like that which you know is untrue and a lie

DONT YOU DARE TELL WHATS PATHETIC OR NOT !!!

YOU PAY YOUR MONEY TO VENKYS AND LIKE A SCAB REFUSED TO TAKE PART IN 1875 SO SHUT UP YOU COCKY MOUTHY GOB

DONT YOU DARE TELL WHATS PATHETIC OR NOT !!!

YOU PAY YOUR MONEY TO VENKYS AND LIKE A SCAB REFUSED TO TAKE PART IN 1875 SO SHUT UP YOU COCKY MOUTHY GOB

Mr Shouter as per usual

Didn't you pay Venkys for your season ticket for the past 4 seasons or did you forgot that

1875 protest was a personal choice and I made my choice. You clearly have a problem with that but its your problem not mine,

I believe that we need to show any potential owners or investors that we have a fan base in place and are worth investing in.

Mr Shouter as per usual

Didn't you pay Venkys for your season ticket for the past 4 seasons or did you forgot that

1875 protest was a personal choice and I made my choice. You clearly have a problem with that but its your problem not mine,

I believe that we need to show any potential owners or investors that we have a fan base in place and are worth investing in.

its common knowledge i did your point is?

then i saw the light and took the step of not giving my money to corruption.

you crack on scabbing

its common knowledge i did your point is?

then i saw the light and took the step of not giving my money to corruption.

you crack on scabbing

I will carry on supporting my club and attending every Home games and as many away games as I can. If you have a problem with that then its your problem not mine.

Archived