BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

Watch the language, fella. This is a family site.

Muppet? Since when was that a swear word haha? Doubt you'd have said that if it was anyone other than Chaddy. I'm not a chaddy fan by any means but come on have a day off mate.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? That's absolutely ridiculous

and banned for the word tosser ...banned for posting a picture of a cuckoo and also for posting a picture of a stream (little river ...no links ha)

Gives me an idea for a new tune to run out to on match day.

no the muppets are legends

Muppet? Since when was that a swear word haha? Doubt you'd have said that if it was anyone other than Chaddy. I'm not a chaddy fan by any means but come on have a day off mate.

Please, sir. Someone has to think of the children.

Please, sir. Someone has to think of the children.

Apologies, I am a rovers supporting inhabitant of dingle land so as you can imagine most words aren't seen as bad language or offensive in these parts!

Every bloody thread is you two. Do the decent thing. Charity boxing match.

Now that would be a great fundraiser for the club/ protest movement. My money would be on Abbey to win by KO/TKO in the early rounds. Then while Chaddy is on the canvas he can be picked up and carried on a protest march so he actually takes part in one for once!! 😂😂

Reading some stuff about Forest they seem to be in a similar position to us. Incompetent owners who don't seem keen to let go. Hopefully they won't make a good appointment because they could easily go down if they carry on as they are.

Got a lot of forest supporting friends who really think they are for the drop.. They're quickly catching us up as a proper basket case club at the moment.. It's got that bad parts of the city ground are in desperate need of repair

Does anyone still watch the Channel 5 football show?

Ferencvaros legend Craig Short was on the panel giving his thoughts on Rovers.

Yep. Usual media myths.

"Coyle took over a struggling side from last year and it's a massive job for him to turn it around. Ewood needs to be a fortress and protests won't help the team"

Yep. Usual media myths.

"Coyle took over a struggling side from last year and it's a massive job for him to turn it around. Ewood needs to be a fortress and protests won't help the team"

That was pretty much it. It seemed like he was reading it off a board.

Yep. Usual media myths.

More media bull...

Really Abbey? How you post such a pathatic post like that which you know is untrue and a lie

Your attitude to other posters recently is appaling (I haven't been posting, just reading but your attacks on Gumboots and now Abbey...). There was nothing wrong with what Abbey wrote really, he wasn't attacking you and your post was way other the top, pathetic even.

If you start cutting this kind of stuff out you might start getting more respect around here off other posters?

I await the attack on my post in due course.

Your attitude to other posters recently is appaling (I haven't been posting, just reading but your attacks on Gumboots and now Abbey...). There was nothing wrong with what Abbey wrote really, he wasn't attacking you and your post was way other the top, pathetic even.

If you start cutting this kind of stuff out you might start getting more respect around here off other posters?

I await the attack on my post in due course.

Shouldn't worry. Abbey has now quit the site due to this bloke being allowed to continue to do this and everyone rounding instead on him.

Shouldn't worry. Abbey has now quit the site due to this bloke being allowed to continue to do this and everyone rounding instead on him.

its funny you say this but I suggest you look at what Ste B posted and what other posters have said about Abbey posts and other people posts

Archived