BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

• Backroom

Yep, seems about right for how our luck goes.

A Huddersfield team that has only lost twice in 18 league games, and those to two good teams in Sheff Wed and Newcastle.

But they're getting tonked by a Bristol team that had only won twice in 18!!

The Championship can go **** itself!!!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see Birmingham getting sucked into this big time. Imagine the reaction of their fans. 

It was always the same for us. If we keep going as we have been over the past 6 games. Things will take care of themselves. 

I wouldn't focus too much on over teams results at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, had.e.nuff said:

Thats as good as 4 point with their goal difference

They are only two points above us?We win tomorrow we are a point ahead of them,we have to play them at Ewood too.Yeah we would have been a lot better off if they had lost but it is in our own hands

• Backroom

Huddersfield being 3rd just proves how pathetic this league really is. If we'd had a half decent manager at the start of the season we probably wouldn't be in any real danger.

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I can see Birmingham getting sucked into this big time. Imagine the reaction of their fans. 

It was always the same for us. If we keep going as we have been over the past 6 games. Things will take care of themselves. 

I wouldn't focus too much on over teams results at the moment. 

Said they are my 3rd team to go down. Crazy decision to appointed Zola

• Backroom
1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

If people keep calling them 'Bristol' they will keep winning. It's the 18th immutable law of football.

Hope Manchester get stuffed this weekend.

I see the point you're making, but i call foul play ref. Maybe even a yellow card. 

This is a thread clearly titled Championship and even lists the year. 

On that basis everyone knows what we mean by Bristol. 

Someone even made a statement about city a few posts back. Did i get confused thinking it was Exeter or Coventry? No, cos context matters. 

I wouldn't say Bristol in a discussion of 3rd round of FA cup for example.  

And i get that you mean 2 club cities /towns get @#/? about that sort of stuff, but who gives a toss. It ain't ever gonna happen in relation to the name Blackburn, so let it be their problem.  

I hope Bristol get relegated this season,  and I hope Bristol get promoted too, and then we will still get to play Bristol next season. 

Now, I'm just off to repeat candyman to a mirror.  :P

Just now, Silas said:

I see the point you're making, but i call foul play ref. Maybe even a yellow card. 

This is a thread clearly titled Championship and even lists the year. 

On that basis everyone knows what we mean by Bristol. 

Someone even made a statement about city a few posts back. Did i get confused thinking it was Exeter or Coventry? No, cos context matters. 

I wouldn't say Bristol in a discussion of 3rd round of FA cup for example.  

And i get that you mean 2 club cities /towns get @#/? about that sort of stuff, but who gives a toss. It ain't ever gonna happen in relation to the name Blackburn, so let it be their problem.  

I hope Bristol get relegated this season,  and I hope Bristol get promoted too, and then we will still get to play Bristol next season. 

Now, I'm just off to repeat candyman to a mirror.  :P

My eyes are bleeding. You know not what you type.

This stuff matters to the footballing gods. It will be punished. It must end.

Archived