SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Rhodes not in the 5 penalty takers?

Thats cowardly for a striker who thrives on scoring goals and has 3 £8m moves to his name 

Or insane from the manager 

Just now, Stuart said:

It would just finish off our season right if the team that relegated us by cheating are rewarded with a £100m promotion.

Football is ?

Huddersfield didn't relegate us venkys and their cohorts did 

15 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Surely that itself is just suiting the argument specifically as opposed to the complete context of the situation?

What are yoy even on about?

My views are known and on here or somewhere on this MB already and Im not wasting time on repetition.

• Backroom

Huddersfield player lifting his man of the match trophy to the fans like a cup trophy - I think both they and reading have forgot they have another match to play yet 

Just now, Speedie Dived said:

What a bizarre attitude

If you say so. I'd have agreed with bitter but if you struggle with the concept then that's really your problem.

I still can't believe there's a trophy for play-off winners! 

Hope Reading smash them.

Just now, Tom said:

Huddersfield player lifting his man of the match trophy to the fans like a cup trophy - I think both they and reading have forgot they have another match to play yet 

Just now, Batman. said:

Huddersfield looked the fresher team in that shootout. 

They did and also towards the end of normal time.

I missed a lot of extra time with net problem.

Saw the pens. Pot luck. Happy for the Hudderfix fans only.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

They did and also towards the end of normal time.

I missed a lot of extra time with net problem.

Saw the pens. Pot luck. Happy for the Hudderfix fans only.

A few went through the keeper's hands such were the force behind them. Fresh legs. 

Watched the game. After going   1-0 down Huddersfield were dominant and deserved the win. We went down over 46 games this hatred of Huddersfield is being taken too far by some. Wagner has done an unbelievable job there and if they go up then fair play, he wasn't the first and won't be the last manager to take a bribe from Arry Dicknapp :lol: 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

It's all some of us have got left:(

Didnt see it like that. I've not got anything left myself. I've given up on football, until August at least. 

Just now, Butty said:

Didnt see it like that. I've not got anything left myself. I've given up on football, until August at least. 

I'm glad there is no ritual England humiliation in a Euro's/World Cup to endure this summer. Don't think I'd make it to August;)

Archived