BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Danny Graham

Danny Graham is good championship striker that improves the side, from what I saw last season he links the play up well and can score a goal, but he's never going to be the man to fire us to the Premiership like say a Gestede or Rhodes potentially could have with better players around them.

So I'm happy with the signing, I think it'll make watching us much better for the paying public, but he won't take us to another level and thats where we need to be.

Danny Graham is good championship striker that improves the side, from what I saw last season he links the play up well and can score a goal, but he's never going to be the man to fire us to the Premiership like say a Gestede or Rhodes potentially could have with better players around them.

So I'm happy with the signing, I think it'll make watching us much better for the paying public, but he won't take us to another level and thats where we need to be.

Its a fair point, but for me its more what it represents that just his abilities. I thought we were in store for young loans who need games or risky cast offs like Stokes who have potential, but could easily flop.

Graham isnt in that mold. You have to think he had a good few options besides rovers and he has chosen us. For once its something pretty encouraging

Good signing, makes us into a proper team. The massive gap between striker and midfield disappeared when he played. Best striker we've had since the Yak.

Agree with Parson we need more. If Graham got injured and Stokes isn't up to it, we'll still be in big trouble.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Stunning signing you couldn't ask for better on a free.

Some of his performances at Ewood were that of a complete centre forward last season lets hope a lesser manager can get that level from him

• Like 4

Nor me. He could have got a better club than us at present.

Makes you wonder why he chose us den, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but it's s strange one.

• Like 1