BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Danny Graham

• Moderation Lead

To be fair, a number of people have been highly critical of him, but they've got a right to an opinion, I suppose! 

For all the talk about him potentially not being in shape, they're way off the mark! He's also taller than I thought!

I think his performances at the start of last season were not so much his legs but more about probably being one of the four that wanted out. My opinion of course but it was well-documented that as many as four seniors did not want to play in L1. Guess once he got it into his head he had little choice but to help get us out of the division or at least get himself in the shop window by playing well, that he started putting in the performances.

• Moderation Lead
11 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Who was beating the drum day in day out virtually everyday the other summer saying his legs had gone ?  

Fickle is not the word.... ?

Football fans en masse are nothing, if not fickle....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Football fans en masse are nothing, if not fickle....

Partly and partly not knowing an arse from an elbow unless someone has told them the difference !

Meanwhile those who know a striker when they see one and know they are worth their weight in gold said he'd still have enough to do a job in league one and he did. It is all catching up a bit with him now but again that was to be expected. That's why we've screamed for proper back up so he can be managed properly and take a good rest now and again.

No hiding place in this league.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

To be fair, a number of people have been highly critical of him, but they've got a right to an opinion, I suppose! 

For all the talk about him potentially not being in shape, they're way off the mark! He's also taller than I thought!

Was it the beginning of last season or the one before?...He did look out of shape. I remember someone jokingly saying he had a look of Elvis ..at the end!

I think TM and DG, himself, are on record as saying how much fitter he has been at the start of this season.

• Moderation Lead
7 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Partly and partly not knowing an arse from an elbow unless someone has told them the difference !

Meanwhile those who know a striker when they see one and know they are worth their weight in gold said he'd still have enough to do a job in league one and he did. It is all catching up a bit with him now but again that was to be expected. That's why we've screamed for proper back up so he can be managed properly and take a good rest now and again.

No hiding place in this league.

I still think he does a great job for us week in, week out tbh. But then, I play as a striker myself, so I know what it's like as well as anyone!

I've said it before, but the reason Dack gets so many goals from 'midfield' is because he plays so high up the pitch, he's practically up front as well!

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

Tongue in cheek. Chaddy called my opinion on the Sheff U game 'disgraceful'.

Ah right, with you! I don’t think I’ve seen anything on here I’d personally brand ‘disgraceful’, for some time! 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 22:04, K-Hod said:

I met him tonight at The Aspinall Arms while I was out for something to eat and he was more than happy to have a photo and chat! 

Top man!

Prove it ?

Edited by S8 & Blue

• Backroom

I’m pleased that such good personalities head our dressing room, but hope it is with a view to phasing in the new blood.

I’m already starting to view Rodwell as Sir Charlie’s heir apparent, such is his composure on the ball at the back.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mike E said:

I’m pleased that such good personalities head our dressing room, but hope it is with a view to phasing in the new blood.

I’m already starting to view Rodwell as Sir Charlie’s heir apparent, such is his composure on the ball at the back.

Still think he is better suited to CM personally but will trust TM on this

• 2 weeks later...