BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

From Alan Nixon

One moving fast. From off the radar. Into the bullseye.

Pacey Attacker

Good old Nicko.

Remember this from last Monday.

"Moving fast." " Bullseye."

Then nothing for the next 5 days. That's rapid.

He's not put a name to anyone in any of these guesses he's taking. Every bloody one can see we need a centre half and a pacey striker.

Tubby fraudulent pub psychic.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair Chaddy said he reckons it might be those two. Didn't say he knew so I think it's fair to give him a break on this one.

Nixon has actually said Centre Halves and striker.

2 players ARE lined up .....just waiting on Venkys to give green light ......

Attacker & Central Defender ...but like usuall these clowns will do it in there own times .....

The whole system is too slow .....The middle man has no real sway over them & is powerless...

Attacker & Central Defender ...but like usuall these clowns will do it in there own times .....

The whole system is too slow .....The middle man has no real sway over them & is powerless...

Presume Greer is one. Any idea who the attacker is?

Wonder if the next board meeting is before next Saturday.

Yes imho Both are ideal .....Its like the people in charge just have a brain freeze then remember they own a football club and need to open sum Emails that have been there for a while ..... Shocking !

Oooh. You've done it now! :)

What's the point of posting stuff like this without fleshing it out?

Anyone can dangle carrots; what a load of tosh

What's the point of posting stuff like this without fleshing it out?

Anyone can dangle carrots; what a load of tosh

I'm talking about unleaded's post

Unleaded's info has been pretty accurate in the past, he clearly has inside knowledge.

To expect him to reveal more would surely risk his informants and potentially scupper the deal.

What this does reveal though is that lack of urgency that has charactorised Venky's ownership of the club.

It's like turning round an ocean liner with them. Taking a month to get a new office pen and filling in 50 chitties might work in their corner of the world but not here and not in football.

Doubt it, todays LT Coyle was saying they will decide tomorrow evening.

Interesting that Coyles in the paper saying he's doing transfer business in private, then proceeds to conduct his transfer business in the Telegraph?

I'm not trying to pick him up everything he says but he needs to think before he engages gob.

He was in the paper trying to up the price on Hanley a few weeks back, thats no in private either....

Interesting that Coyles in the paper saying he's doing transfer business in private, then proceeds to conduct his transfer business in the Telegraph?

I'm not trying to pick him up everything he says but he needs to think before he engages gob.

He was in the paper trying to up the price on Hanley a few weeks back, thats no in private either....

Perhaps a bit double standards but I suppose he can freely talk about those on trial here as its common knowledge.

Perhaps a bit double standards but I suppose he can freely talk about those on trial here as its common knowledge.

He went on to discuss Duffy, Marshall and Forsyth in the same article.

Archived