BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Backroom

It's why I wanted Bahktaoui despite never having seen him, just feel Stokes and Graham both have attributes that are very useful but pace can be a game changer late on I even think Simeon Jackson offered us that.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he doesn't get much game time at the start of the season id be keen for us to make a loan move for Jarrod Bowen from Hull. I'm a bit biased as I know his family but he looks to have a bright future ahead. He's been involved in a lot of Hulls pre-season and scored as well. He played for Hereford United before they went bust and scored goals in the rough and tumble of the conference.

I've a feeling Hull may need every player they've currently got, plus a few more for the season ahead.

Decent work he did aside Gaz was terrified of pace, flair and characters. It upset the natural plodding of his teams and tactics :huh:

Gestede and Rhodes were his first choice strikers and would have been blasted by most for dropping either.

This meant King had to play sub or on the wing, which wasn't his position.

Gestede and King up front would've been our most effective forward line IMO.

Gestede and Rhodes were his first choice strikers and would have been blasted by most for dropping either.

This meant King had to play sub or on the wing, which wasn't his position.

Gestede and King up front would've been our most effective forward line IMO.

King could have been used more effectively even as a sub and he had opportunities to pair Gestede and King sometimes if only by sub be seemed reluctant.

Done to death I know but someone like King who could turn defence into attack at the flick of a switch when you are under pressure is always a useful weapon to have. Even if his end product was often non existent he's doing a job and saving hoofed clearances that come straight back.

To be fair there was probably something contractual that was keeping King on the side lines more often than he should have been, appearance bonuses maybe.

Josh King offered us that, but everyone said he was crap

We missed out big time on him. Bowyer had no idea what to do with him and we lost him for peanuts.

Josh King offered us that, but everyone said he was crap

He was crap and his attitude was worse.

Robbed a living here, allegedly faked injury throughout his time here also.

Sometimes a player needs a move, King needed a move, so did Rochina and Dann.

Wrong on all three IMO Gav. They've all done well since leaving us. You seem like a no flair, put in a shift type. Just the style I hate. Bryan Douglas would never have made the first team if you were manager. Thank God you're not.

Funny how people have good memories of King, 2 good performances in 2 years - but stick the boot in GB, who did a good job overall! (not open to discussion!)

I can believe the injury thing Gav, he was unfit so often.

Funny how a decent manager is getting a tune out of him.

Has the season started? No idea about Bournemouth to be honest. Do I care what players do after leaving? Nope.

Nothing funny about that.

Funny how Bowyer helped build then waste the best side we've had in the Championship. Actually it wasn't funny at all !

Real problem there is how these players and others can get away that kind of stuff at Rovers whilst drawing a wage and just marking time. Almost as if some outside force just plonks them in here and says just stay there until I can sort you something better.

Funny how Bowyer helped build then waste the best side we've had in the Championship. Actually it wasn't funny at all !

Another of the "40 goal" strike force comments and I might just fall asleep. Done to death, repetition ad nauseum doesn't make that view anymore right or wrong.

Another of the "40 goal" strike force comments and I might just fall asleep. Done to death, repetition ad nauseum doesn't make that view anymore right or wrong.

It's ok we know you live in denial of facts ;)

It's ok we know you live in denial of facts ;)

Wink and we can insult is it?

I don't deny the fact of our trajectory change, don't deny the negative transfer spend that brought quality, I don't deny the improved form and results to previous incumbents, I don't deny the restructure of staff and right people in academy, I don't deny the genuine reason for doing a good job!

But don't worry, you carry on your cathartic rant unabated.. ;) (see I winked...)

I don't deny the fact of our trajectory change, don't deny the negative transfer spend that brought quality, I don't deny the improved form and results to previous incumbents, I don't deny the restructure of staff and right people in academy, I don't deny the genuine reason for doing a good job!

But don't worry, you carry on your cathartic rant unabated.. ;) (see I winked...)

Jbizz's regular I'm being victimised Saturday rant already, love it !

As for the rest of it ever considered that he was here a tad longer than the previous two so just maybe he was able to put that stuff in place whilst others couldn't ?

Anyway I thought you were going for a nap ?

Here we go again..............

Yes but Jbizzle asks for it. Whatever you post he will take the opposite view. Most argumentative poster I have ever seen. I have him on ignore but people keep quoting him because he wants to argue all the time.

Funny how people have good memories of King, 2 good performances in 2 years - but stick the boot in GB, who did a good job overall! (not open to discussion!)

I can believe the injury thing Gav, he was unfit so often.

Hard to rack up lots of good performances when you are rarely picked surely?

I can't believe you think that's an "insult" in the context of an MB.

You are being a bit soft there imo.

Archived