BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've reverted to dog-whistle posting again.

I get your point, it's 'Venky's Out'. We all agree on that anyway. Hashtagging the granny out of it with 'nothing else matters' doesn't add any real substance. If you've nothing else then i bid to a good night sir.

You quite simply can't help yourself can you?

You remind me of TJ kn0bhead, starts off relatively coherently, but eventually self medicates enough to undo all the good work.

I've given my opinion on the current plight, I can't add anymore :tu:

You quite simply can't help yourself can you?

You remind me of TJ kn0bhead, starts of relatively coherently, but eventually self medicates enough to undo all the good work.

I've given my opinion on the current plight, I can't add anymore :tu:

More dog-whistling, with added insults this time. You always make it personal, and always at the point when you can't back up your arguments. Sad really.

Start an argument in an empty room you could

You really are Yoda. Freaky.

More dog-whistling, with added insults this time. You always make it personal, and always at the point when you can't back up your arguments. Sad really.

No it's yoda,

Is that you making it personal ?

learn to read.

Anyone can nip back 3 pages and read your posts blueboy3333333.

You started throwing mud, much like you did the last time you got banned for supporting Venkys and winding up fellow posters.

No idea why I'm making the effort, other than your opinion is as valid as anyone elses.

Try to play the ball not the man, thats my advice :tu:

:lol: ok.

For future reference, if you hadn't jumped in on with the sole intention of flaming, there wouldn't have been any need for this rather dull exchange. Think on my little intergalatic interloper.

Try to play the ball not the man

#venkysout

:lol: ok.

For future reference, if you hadn't jumped in on with the sole intention of flaming, there wouldn't have been any need for this rather dull exchange. Think on my little intergalatic interloper.

Only dull because of you.

As Q would say

Dullard

Try to play the ball not the man

#venkysout

Loss cause I think Gav,

reminds me of a Venky's stool pigeon

coo coo coo

post 3839, you inferred you were going

You've reverted to dog-whistle posting again.

I get your point, it's 'Venky's Out'. We all agree on that anyway. Hashtagging the granny out of it with 'nothing else matters' doesn't add any real substance. If you've nothing else then i bid to a good night sir.

I think this is a false dichotomy. In other words, you are both right....

Coyle is a dangerous symptom of the Venky's cancer.

For me, Venky's Out has to be the number 1 aim. But I would far rather we didn't have to get relegated to achieve it. Even if we did go down, could we be sure they would go?

If he is allowed to remain, Coyle will take us down. Make no mistake...BUT I really do wonder about the agenda in appointing him in the first place.

There are scary parallels to the V's behaviour, when we were in the Premiership.

They replaced the experienced Allardyce with Coco, the novice, and we only scraped survival on the last day of the season.

Then, what did Venky's do? Not only did they maintain the obviously unfit for purpose, counterfeit manager, but they actively weakened a struggling squad. Out went Salgado, Emerton, P.Jones and J. Jones etc and ...Bingo..relegation was.... in the bag.

Last year, we were serious relegation candidates and what do Venky's do in the close season? You guessed it. Further weaken the already sub standard squad and install another substandard manager.

A poor manager plus weakened survival squad = certain relegation. ...Sometimes,it is so hard not to see this as deliberate sabotage.

Anyone can nip back 3 pages and read your posts blueboy3333333.

You started throwing mud, much like you did the last time you got banned for supporting Venkys and winding up fellow posters.

No idea why I'm making the effort, other than your opinion is as valid as anyone elses.

Try to play the ball not the man, thats my advice :tu:

Playing the man? You accused me of 'missing the point', perhaps on purpose. You then compared me to TJ SomethingHead, a banned member. Now you're referencing my past ban and 'winding up members'. Do you know what i mean by dog-whistling? You always do it. It's like being back in school. You are that grass. Miss MIss he's at it again!

Then little yODA joins in :lol:

Now please quote me in TODAY'S exchange where i started slinging mud at you? And then the quote where i supported Venky's? Then learn to accept that on a MB people might challenge your rather simplistic views on the current situation at Ewood and that its nothing to get upset about. Maybe that self-medicating you accuse me of (play the ball remember) might not go amiss at chez Gav. :tu:

If you must reply do it by PM. That's my advice :unsure:

Sweet dreams.

#Everything matters, even matter.

For me, Venky's Out has to be the number 1 aim. But I would far rather we didn't have to get relegated to achieve it. Even if we did go down, could we be sure they would go?

If he is allowed to remain, Coyle will take us down. Make no mistake...BUT I really do wonder about the agenda in appointing him in the first place.

and that, LV sir, was the only point i was trying to make. You are obviously a venky stool pigeon too. :unsure:

Playing the man? You accused me of 'missing the point', perhaps on purpose. You then compared me to TJ SomethingHead, a banned member. Now you're referencing my past ban and 'winding up members'. Do you know what i mean by dog-whistling? You always do it. It's like being back in school. You are that grass. Miss MIss he's at it again!

Then little yODA joins in :lol:

Now please quote me in TODAY'S exchange where i started slinging mud at you? And then the quote where i supported Venky's? Then learn to accept that on a MB people might challenge your rather simplistic views on the current situation at Ewood and that its nothing to get upset about. Maybe that self-medicating you accuse me of (play the ball remember) might not go amiss at chez Gav. :tu:

If you must reply do it by PM. That's my advice :unsure:

Sweet dreams.

#Everything matters, even matter.

You're playing the man again.

You also said goodnight hours ago and kept coming back :blink:

You've been banned 4/5 times that I know of, once for backing Venkys and slagging off anyone that dared to question their motives.

Strange eh ?

But click back a few pages and you make a great argument for getting rid of Coyle, and why thats as important as getting rid of Venkys? So why make it personal?

Venkys out indeed, but it's also possible to want a new manager. They aren't mutually exclusive. We need to stay in this league. Graham, Evans, Marshall, Conway, Hoban, etc are all good players at this level, as they've proved with us and at other clubs. You could make a case for Steele, Guthrie, Stokes, Feeney and Akpan being decent at this level. Then you've got young talent like Lenihan, Byrne and Samuelsen. More than enough there not to be rooted to the foot of the league. Mick Mc would do far better with that lot, as would Warnock. As would most managers in our league.

There's no guarantee the Venksters would do one if we got relegated. Or if we got relegated twice. I would say there's more chance they'll do one if we get promoted, because then they could save face AND run off with all the money.

6 months ago you were saying Lambert was the best thing to happen to Rovers in 5 years. The manager mattered then, just like it matters now. It actually matters more now because we know of Coyle's background and connections.

New manager/New owners/Same division.

Even in the murky cesspool of far eastern betting, what bookie is going to take substantial bets on a 33/1 shot in a market which will have little turnover and is always vulnerable to people ITK ?

I'm all for suspecting dodgy dealings at Ewood but, trust me, Balaji isn't drawing £330,000 out of his Laddies account cos we hired Coyle.

Large Asian betting syndicates amongst wealthy people and their friends and families perhaps ?

Still got Marshall to sell yet :)

That'll be up to Marshall though must be a good chance that he will go for nothing at the end of his contract and Venkys(not the Club) will lose a million or two. He certainly won't be playing in the third tier!

There are scary parallels to the V's behaviour, when we were in the Premiership.

They replaced the experienced Allardyce with Coco, the novice, and we only scraped survival on the last day of the season.

Then, what did Venky's do? Not only did they maintain the obviously unfit for purpose, counterfeit manager, but they actively weakened a struggling squad. Out went Salgado, Emerton, P.Jones and J. Jones etc and ...Bingo..relegation was.... in the bag.

Last year, we were serious relegation candidates and what do Venky's do in the close season? You guessed it. Further weaken the already sub standard squad and install another substandard manager.

A poor manager plus weakened survival squad = certain relegation. ...Sometimes,it is so hard not to see this as deliberate sabotage.

And I'll always remember Kean's comment when we were finally relegated after he said all season we would not be:

"We made a good fist of it."

You're playing the man again.

You also said goodnight hours ago and kept coming back :blink:

You've been banned 4/5 times that I know of, once for backing Venkys and slagging off anyone that dared to question their motives.

Strange eh ?

But click back a few pages and you make a great argument for getting rid of Coyle, and why thats as important as getting rid of Venkys? So why make it personal?

Sigh. I'm only replying because you've just resorted to bare-faced lying.

I've been banned twice. Once for 6 months for not liking Lambert and using the 'richard' word and once for 7 days for saying 'end of a bell'. Nothing to do with Venky's.

Don't forget to dig up those posts that back up your rather tawdry accusations in your previous post. I'll try and dig out the posts from a few weeks ago when you called me a 'chump/coward' and a '....' when i wasn't even in discussion with you. Looks like you can say what you want and not get banned. Please refrain from insulting me in future.

But, yeah, i play the man :wacko:

If he did not know this before he came here then why not show some bottle and walk away like lambert did

Because he is, as Jose once put it, "an expert in failure". With the exception of our six fingered friends he's failed at every other job. He is a desperado and should feel lucky to have one of the 92 management jobs in this country. Also, Lambert at least had success at a few clubs before joining us.

Archived