BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

"Funds will be made available if the right players come along" said Senior, - but they haven't got the go ahead to sign three players who are available and want to sign said Coyle.

What are we supposed to take from that, apart from Senior and Coyle are on different pages?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what iv'e been saying for years there is always someone in Ewood who seems to represent another party and they always lead back to the same old crew.

Anderson/Kean/Agnew/Shaw and dual agent Pasha all pointing in one direction.

Then we've had Vinny, Shebby and now maybe Senior representing the Indian side although i'd be surprised if he doesn't lead back to the other mob as well.

At the takeover there was Anderson, SEM, Kentaro and Cresendo heavily involved in running it. Not conspiracy but nailed on provable fact. An agent and 3 other agencies, does anyone really think these lot have just disappeared in the last few years after being mysteriously so heavily involved ? You only have to look at the signings down the years, for every half decent one whether it be full contract. freebie or even loan there is another head scratching one. Almost as if they have to do it to do someone a favour or satisfy a stakeholder. Then look at Seniors comments referring to such plus partners and shareholders.

Lets face it the club exists at least 50% to move players in and out and it has since the takeover just look at the figures.

Have a look at the letter on this article initially leaked and I can always "Point" people in the direction of where others maybe found > http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/misery-at-blackburn-rovers-leaked-documents-reveal-harrowing-details-of-the-indian-rule-at-riverside

Cresendo 3rd party agreement so if the cat fits, it's still in place and we've ourselves a couples of stooges.

"Funds will be made available if the right players come along" said Senior, - but they haven't got the go ahead to sign three players who are available and want to sign said Coyle.

What are we supposed to take from that, apart from Senior and Coyle are on different pages?

That Senior can talk the talk and tell people what they want to hear but the reality is very different and he's just another stooge doing a job different to what he wants people to think.

Just a theory but!:

Venkys appoint Pasha a few months ago

SEM appoint Senior last month

Maybe we are co-owned and each party doesn't trust the other and requires a power battle and a stooge. Would be odd to make two appointments for a club battling and cutting costs left right and centre.

I've said all along he will be redundant in March when we go into administration, he is here simply to squeeze the last pips and move anyone he can for those last pennies.

I came to that same conclusion previously, when we saw the in fighting between Agnew Shaw/Singh etc and the way Appleton was so dismissive about Singh-before Shebby gave him the brown envelope with P45.

Later, I read something from Desai with the phrase" since we took over" implying that they had only fully taken over a couple of years later.

Anyway, I had hoped that this marked an end to the hypothetical, joint ownership, but with Coyle's appointment, I am not so sure.

This whole thing stinks. Lock her up!!

Have a look at the letter on this article initially leaked and I can always "Point" people in the direction of where others maybe found > http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/misery-at-blackburn-rovers-leaked-documents-reveal-harrowing-details-of-the-indian-rule-at-riverside

Cresendo 3rd party agreement so if the cat fits, it's still in place and we've ourselves a couples of stooges.

Advertising tool paying for itself for Venkys being the original idea and a vehicle for a collection of agents. Now after the lack of Prem exposure shelved the advertising into euro markets it's become a number crunching franchise for the V's and their corporation or getting their personal wealth into the system and it still remains an agents vehicle.

I fully believe that all parties got their personal stake money back in the first few years. It'll be handy for the odd bet as well just for a bit of pocket money now and again !

33 - 1...........

They'll never let go it's too complicated so it'll just implode eventually one day or it'll somehow have to be taken away from them when too many debts come calling and they start dropping the plates they keep juggling between them.

A week in the life of a wage thief.

20/01/2017 - "If we don't get anyone in we will be fine"

24/01/2017 - "We need fresh blood at Blackburn Rovers"

Maybe Owen Coyle needs to keep a bullshi.t diary?

He must have realised that his first comment puts the blame solely on him for our awful league position. Not the brightest is he?

Well, when I say Academy product I think exactly the same applies to young players we may have signed. Blackman never got a chance either.

I also think it's ludicrous by any measure we're sending Wharton out on loan and signing players like Wes Brown.

100 % agreed. English football is stuck in a rut when it comes to trusting experience over youth, especially in bit roles.

100 % agreed. English football is stuck in a rut when it comes to trusting experience over youth, especially in bit roles.

Blackburn Rovers are stuck in a rut when it comes to jobs for the boys and looking after number one. Scott Wharton being available on the bench for the remainder of the season compared to Wes Brown, being available if not Injured, is a no brainer. The rumours about his pay rise being triggered, make more sense than ever now.

Blackburn Rovers are stuck in a rut when it comes to jobs for the boys and looking after number one. Scott Wharton being available on the bench for the remainder of the season compared to Wes Brown, being available if not Injured, is a no brainer. The rumours about his pay rise being triggered, make more sense than ever now.

To quote someone -" Drain The Ewood Swamp " !

If the problem with Wharton is that another appearance or two triggers a pay rise etc. I can't see that keeping him on his original wage and signing Brown as well would be any cheaper than giving him his new contract and not signing Brown.

If the problem with Wharton is that another appearance or two triggers a pay rise etc. I can't see that keeping him on his original wage and signing Brown as well would be any cheaper than giving him his new contract and not signing Brown.

A comment in last week's LT by (assumed) someone in the know referred to any new contract for Wharton was "eye watering".

A comment in last week's LT by (assumed) someone in the know referred to any new contract for Wharton was "eye watering".

well thats the fault of venkys,surely wharton being a local lad his father should have said waive your new contract to the summer and play for the rovers,too easy i suppose

100%correct Rev, but that would not line the right agents pockets is my guess.

This time next week we will be counting down the minutes to the window closing....waiting for Sky Sports News to announce our new signings... 11pm will come and go and we will be on here moaning for another couple of hours until we get fed up.

Meanwhile Coyle and Senior will be tucked up in bed without a care... not together I hasten to add... dreaming of their 6 figure summer bonuses

who's the dumb one here?

I'm confused, do we need three players in or will 'we be fine'. Mixed messages from our leader this morning.

Coyle wants players but IMO he knows that Venkys wont authorise these without a sale of a player and he knows that we are going struggle without signings to improve the squad

Any most clubs we would have been signing players by now. IMO, we need 4 or 5 players in but we aint going to get them. Be lucky to get 1 or 2 players IMO

My initial opinion is that Senior hasn't been appointed by these owners. At least not to improve our fortunes on the pitch and with authority over the operation.

Back when they were coming to the UK and going to games Senior would have been a mere scout at one of numerous London clubs, so why he would be meeting with and speaking to the owners of Blackburn Rovers in that capacity?

It sounds to me like Pasha has appointed this bloke. Possibly to deliver his 'expertise' in maximising returns on players, handling players and agents etc. Take the workload and heat off Pasha for a while. He might have had a phone call with Balaji but I doubt very much he's having the daily conversations with the owners he claims. If he is having daily conversations with India he must be getting the message already that the situation is unworkable.

Something very fishy with the whole thing. As mentioned, there are two things a Director of Football would do at this point with the club heading for relegation - either change manager or sanction some signings to add to the squad, or ideally both. Sitting in his office 'assessing' things won't get us out of this position.

I think Pasha appointed Senior after his face pic went public and people started to realised who he was and look like.

Senior meeting Owners in London? wouldn't that be where Venkys would mainly be based and flight to a lot of the time

Senior has been appointed director of football to find players and IMO he would to appoint his own head coach/manager. I think he wants Coyle sacked as soon as possible. But he doesn't have the power and all decisions must be authorise by Mrs D and Balaji.

Just a theory but!:

Venkys appoint Pasha a few months ago

SEM appoint Senior last month

Maybe we are co-owned and each party doesn't trust the other and requires a power battle and a stooge. Would be odd to make two appointments for a club battling and cutting costs left right and centre.

I've said all along he will be redundant in March when we go into administration, he is here simply to squeeze the last pips and move anyone he can for those last pennies.

I think End of March will be telling sign whether we are put into administration or them selling the club

This is what iv'e been saying for years there is always someone in Ewood who seems to represent another party and they always lead back to the same old crew.

Anderson/Kean/Agnew/Shaw and dual agent Pasha all pointing in one direction.

Then we've had Vinny, Shebby and now maybe Senior representing the Indian side although i'd be surprised if he doesn't lead back to the other mob as well.

At the takeover there was Anderson, SEM, Kentaro and Cresendo heavily involved in running it. Not conspiracy but nailed on provable fact. An agent and 3 other agencies, does anyone really think these lot have just disappeared in the last few years after being mysteriously so heavily involved ? You only have to look at the signings down the years, for every half decent one whether it be full contract. freebie or even loan there is another head scratching one. Almost as if they have to do it to do someone a favour or satisfy a stakeholder. Then look at Seniors comments referring to such plus partners and shareholders.

Lets face it the club exists at least 50% to move players in and out and it has since the takeover just look at the figures.

I agree something hasn't been right from the start about this but I don't think joint ownership but I think Venkys were sold a dream and signed a contract to basically let certain people run the club for them but I think Mrs D didn't like the fact this would cost millions of pounds of her own money. don't forget this 50 million warchest and looking at players like Cisse, Rondon, Platti. Plus Kean meeting the owners and then Huber to finalise transfer targets. remember this being said in BRFCS Podcast.

Surely senior would be represented by his wifes agency who have no connection with SEM

We would assume this is the case wouldn't we

From what I've been told it's not too eye watering, a couple of thousand per week (to most people a large amount), but in the scheme of things for a potential first team regular if given the chance to play not much considering he'll only be on a slightly improved u23 player contract at the minute.

Swings and roundabouts with the joke of a club we have though, I'd imagine Wharton's entire wage would still be probably less than half of what we're paying the likes of Stokes to do absolutely nothing. Guess it's all who you know, or who your agent is!

Coyle wants players but IMO he knows that Venkys wont authorise these without a sale of a player and he knows that we are going struggle without signings to improve the squad

Any most clubs we would have been signing players by now. IMO, we need 4 or 5 players in but we aint going to get them. Be lucky to get 1 or 2 players IMO

I think Pasha appointed Senior after his face pic went public and people started to realised who he was and look like.

Senior meeting Owners in London? wouldn't that be where Venkys would mainly be based and flight to a lot of the time

Senior has been appointed director of football to find players and IMO he would to appoint his own head coach/manager. I think he wants Coyle sacked as soon as possible. But he doesn't have the power and all decisions must be authorise by Mrs D and Balaji.

I think End of March will be telling sign whether we are put into administration or them selling the club

I agree something hasn't been right from the start about this but I don't think joint ownership but I think Venkys were sold a dream and signed a contract to basically let certain people run the club for them but I think Mrs D didn't like the fact this would cost millions of pounds of her own money. don't forget this 50 million warchest and looking at players like Cisse, Rondon, Platti. Plus Kean meeting the owners and then Huber to finalise transfer targets. remember this being said in BRFCS Podcast.

We would assume this is the case wouldn't we

Well whether it's contractual or hidden stakes in the club they've got their tentacles very deep. Maybe allowing them some leeway in bringing in certain players, managers and coaches every now and again is Venkys way of paying them off. Or they are contract bound to have to let them have a slice of the action. Either way it still continues to damage the club along side V's negligence themselves.

Between them they'll drag this club into non league football in the next 5 years iv'e no doubts that's why some see admin as a blessing. Harsh as it would be it may be the only way to get rid of the whole stinking lot of them.

As for the 50 mill war chest that imo was never anything more than Kean/Anderson & Nixon getting exited over being informed the parachute money would be reinvested. There was never ever going to be a Venky warchest just another smokescreen from them. They then mistakenly sat back and let Dastardly & Mutley tie most of it up in old crocks when they really had their own plans for it probably. Like syphoning it off themselves hence the constant in fighting and 100 mill debt !

I'm shocked that everything we now know as fact and what we have witnessed with our own eyes over 6 long years and with countless other teams anybody believes anything other than a meeting took place to get alot of heartless greedy people very rich who couldn't give to shites about Blackburn rovers, the town or its community who will only leave when every penny possible is in an off shore account. End of.

At least one set of those involved had asset stripping in mind and replacing with cheaper that was obvious from the off and right along side sacking Allardyce and promoting Kean it was responsible for relegation.

Archived