BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Just now, davulsukur said:

Mortified

My favourite bit from Sunday was when he tried to turn with the ball but with every touch it was getting further and further away from him until in the end he just kicked it out of play. He then blamed Nyambe:lol:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

My favourite bit from Sunday was when he tried to turn with the ball but with every touch it was getting further and further away from him until in the end he just kicked it out of play. He then blamed Nyambe:lol:

Followed by the commentator saying how he loves the club but sometimes gets stick 

Just now, Leyland-Rover said:

Wow. I know anything from The Sun (origin of the story) is to be taken lightly, but I didn't expect the departure bus to be starting it's engine quite so soon.

Less than a month till the window reopens 

Just now, RV Blue said:

If no one want Stokes, we have to play him. He might be a decent player in League 1 to be fair.

Agreed. League 1 is about Scottish Prem standard, where he has played well before.

We just have to hope these players have huge relegation clauses in their contracts that cut their wage by upwards of 50%

Just now, J*B said:

In other news, media in Norway are saying that Josh King will move for £42,000,000 this summer. Yes, 42 million quid. 

Hope we have a sell on clause, it could save our bacon.

2 hours ago, RV Blue said:

If no one want Stokes, we have to play him. He might be a decent player in League 1 to be fair.

Stokes is so arrogant that he will probably see himself as above league 1 standard and refuse to play while continuing to pocket his ludicrously high wages, nothing but trouble, always has been, he is exactly the type of person who should never have been allowed to set foot near the club, yet it seems that we have had so many like this in the last few years

1 hour ago, lraC said:

Hope we have a sell on clause, it could save our bacon.

Surely we will, it went to a tribunal, we got a couple of million and I'm pretty sure they put a sell on fee on automatically.

http://fullcontactlaw.co.uk/2016/11/compensation-players-24-mystery/ 

This suggests that we'll get around 20% of the profit which if he goes for £42 million would be £8 million. Very significant indeed, more than makes up for the loss of Sky money...

Just now, RV Blue said:

Surely we will, it went to a tribunal, we got a couple of million and I'm pretty sure they put a sell on fee on automatically.

http://fullcontactlaw.co.uk/2016/11/compensation-players-24-mystery/ 

This suggests that we'll get around 20% of the profit which if he goes for £42 million would be £8 million. Very significant indeed, more than makes up for the loss of Sky money...

Excellent find and could be a big bonus. Hope it is used wisely, or at least keeps the wolves at bay a little longer. Not a done deal yet I guess.

Just now, Leyland-Rover said:

It'd certainly iron out some of the financial strains.

Let's hope some other mental "offers" come in for the out of contract players.

He was a magnet for a Championship club!

Sounds like another Marshall to Wolves nonsense fee. If Wolves do want him then there's no way they'll be paying £2 million for someone of his ability. We'll be lucky to get £500k for him, which is probably more than we got for Marshall.

Just now, JHRover said:

Sounds like another Marshall to Wolves nonsense fee. If Wolves do want him then there's no way they'll be paying £2 million for someone of his ability. We'll be lucky to get £500k for him, which is probably more than we got for Marshall.

Says it all when Lambert is coming in for dross like Marshall and Steelle yet Lowe still gets overllooked.

Archived