BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

2 hours ago, Leyland-Rover said:

I've just had a nosey on Burys club website. They've already posted their confirmed "Retained List", which includes which players have been let go, and confirms management movement.

Oh the luxury of already knowing what the future holds for your club.

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/201617-retained-list-3706392.aspx

Chris Browns available

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Josh King news goes back to something I flagged a while ago about sell on clauses. If we have included them for the likes of King, Rhodes, Gestede, Cairney, Judge - then that's a fair bit of money coming to the V's at some stage. IF (huge if) they got anywhere close to £8m for King then that's about 2-3 times the value of our whole squad! Another reason as to why these morons are hanging around perhaps?

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

The Josh King news goes back to something I flagged a while ago about sell on clauses. If we have included them for the likes of King, Rhodes, Gestede, Cairney, Judge - then that's a fair bit of money coming to the V's at some stage. IF (huge if) they got £8m for King then that's about 2-3 x the value of our whole squad! Are they hanging round to reap the rewards from these clauses? Stranger things have happened with these morons.

I think Cairney, Judge and King have all got sell-on clauses. Both Judge (before he was injured) and Cairney have been linked with £10m moves. Gestede has already moved to Boro. Not sure about Rhodes.

Quite a bit of money to recoup yet so you could be right.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Knew someone would say that! The cold sweats in the middle of the night and nightmares will start again hoping we don't go back in for him

He'll be good foil for Varney.

Just now, Biz said:

He'll be good foil for Varney.

Checked on Wiki and apparently he was at Bury last season without again troubling the scorers or even the people who write the team sheets.

Don't diss Agent Reg. Didn't he score an own goal for Ipswich when they were still struggling? 

Rovers are going to be planting stories in the media all over the place to try and bump up the prices of our players. And with their agents also planting stories to get players out of the club it's going to be open season.

17 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

http://www.footballinsider247.com/bid-tabled-wolves-make-3m-offer-6000-week-rising-star-report/

It's £3m now for Steele. At this rate the debt will be wiped by Friday week and Venky's can feck off.

Lmfao - gets even better with 1 year left on his contract... 3 mill - more like we'll take him and agree to yet another undisclosed fee :wacko:

20 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Danny Guthrie been offered a contract with Aberdeen who are majorly keen on him.

If he could keep himself fit I'd build the team around him, I would still give him a new contract but you just can't rely on him.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

if Wolves are willing to pay that sort of money for Steele than I would take it in a flash.

Can soon sign an experience back up for a couple of thousand pounds per week

Nixon laughed if off in the Bayes interview, said 'no comment'. Not one of his stories.

It should go through tomorrow.

Think you can get some good free transfers early doors! Mowbray could possibly go fishing around Coventry - Gael Bigirimana, George Thomas both good young midfielders, contracts are up in July! Jordan Turnbull good centre half I think has a clause in his contract to leave! There's three already! 

Just now, Eternal Optimist said:

Think you can get some good free transfers early doors! Mowbray could possibly go fishing around Coventry - Gael Bigirimana, George Thomas both good young midfielders, contracts are up in July! Jordan Turnbull good centre half I think has a clause in his contract to leave! There's three already! 

I'd take Turnbull in a flash, came through at Saints, i mentioned him in the summer as Cov paid quite a fee for him. Not been great this year for them though but young and has potential, Mowbray the ex centre half signed him.

I'd take a look at Stefan Scougall, released from Sheff Utd today.

Archived