BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Both Lowe and Guthrie will find Champ clubs that'll pay then 10k a week probably. Glad Henley has gone he's been a bit unlucky with injuries but he's mostly been a passenger here and his desire has been questioned behind the scenes plenty times.

As for the rest there'll be a few sold, paid off and loaned out yet I'd wager.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blessing for us Fulham haven't gone up. Cairney will be on the move this summer so a sell on clause will give us a bit of cash. Not that any of it will go towards any new signings mind. <_<

Leon Best - what an appalling human being. Perhaps one of the most sickening no-marks to pass through the Ewood circus in recent years. Him and Danny Murphy - I always feel like punching the telly, whenever I see his smug mug leering out from his set for life 'mates-gig' with Gary Lineker.

I think I'll start a new thread, since we are in the slough of despond at the moment - let's see who else we revile ;)

Venkys - backward stawt.

Just now, duggy9197 said:

Tom Cairney has been linked with Burnley,be nice to make a few quid of them scrotes.Ex Hull player they have a liking for them.

Be quite surprised if that's true. Dyche likes buying British but would've thought that Cairney is a bit soft to be his sort of player.

Cairneys laid back style doesn't fit with the way Bumley play at all but Dyche could see him s a set piece deliverer cetainly although i think he would go from bench to wing and back game in game out.

They'll not spend that amount on him i wouldn't think.

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Cairneys laid back style doesn't fit with the way Bumley play at all but Dyche could see him s a set piece deliverer cetainly although i think he would go from bench to wing and back game in game out.

They'll not spend that amount on him i wouldn't think.

I thought they bought Brady for that role. He's not set the World on fire though. He seems to be a permanent sub when he was brought in as a starting player.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I can't see him and Cairney in a Burnley team. Too lightweight.

Ah Brady isn't afraid to get stuck in contrary to how he may look. He could be on the wing and Cairney could be the attacking midfielder in a 5 man midfield. 

I don't think Cairney is Dyches type of player though. Although they will need to adapt next year so as not to completely rely on their home form, so maybe he will end up there. 

I can see him staying at Fulham for another season 

23 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

i follow the Premier league closely, unfortunately they are part of that :lol:

Aye only joking it's my fault i know nothing much of the Prem least of all that lot as i rarely watch it. Have to admit i quite like the Championship but having got used to that i now know zero about league 1. We really are on our way to being down with the dead forgotten men.

Just now, tomphil said:

Aye only joking it's my fault i know nothing much of the Prem least of all that lot as i rarely watch it. Have to admit i quite like the Championship but having got used to that i now know zero about league 1. We really are on our way to being down with the dead forgotten men.

I know very little about league 1 too. When we were in the Premiership I would have struggled to name more than a handful of teams in it. Ya, we could stagnate here or worse with these muppets in charge. 

27 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Should we start a thread focused purely on Burnleys transfer dealings?

No. You can take yourself off to claretsmad. They'll be delighted to have you I'm sure.

Archived