BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

We have apparently signed callum camps from Rochdale. A highly rated attacking midfielder. Anyone else heard this? 

Rochdale forum says the compensation fee could mean he will be their first million pound player. They seem to rate him.

At best, we have make a tentative enquiry and his representatives are letting it be know to see what else is out there.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hasta said:

Rochdale forum says the compensation fee could mean he will be their first million pound player. They seem to rate him.

At best, we have make a tentative enquiry and his representatives are letting it be know to see what else is out there.

Surely £1 million could be better spent than on a young lad! Are they still chasing the dream of selling players for big money after a season or two? This is League One. We need to get out of it to make money on players.

Just now, Stuart said:

Surely £1 million could be better spent than on a young lad! Are they still chasing the dream of selling players for big money after a season or two? This is League One. We need to get out of it to make money on players.

It ain't happening anyway. Fat Al is saying as much on Twitterland.

Just now, Hasta said:

It ain't happening anyway. Fat Al is saying as much on Twitterland.

Nixon said it ISN'T happening? Crap I was assuming it was just a daft rumour but now I'm not so sure. :unsure: 

Karl Henry released at 34 he's probably got another good year left, lower league Barton type, sort of guy we should be looking at arranging a trial for instead of pssing around in a third world country talking to those frckin idiot "owners"

11 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Karl Henry released at 34 he's probably got another good year left, lower league Barton type, sort of guy we should be looking at arranging a trial for instead of pssing around in a third world country talking to those frckin idiot "owners"

Rovers fan also

Just now, AAK said:

Rovers fan as well

Is he? for some reason I assumed he was wolves ....

he might be cool dropping to league one and lowering those wage demands but perfect type to get in on a trial over summer, proper cm and ideal experienced leader in the mulgrew mould.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Is he? for some reason I assumed he was wolves ....

he might be cool dropping to league one and lowering those wage demands but perfect type to get in on a trial over summer, proper cm and ideal experienced leader in the mulgrew mould.

Yes mate, he was brought up around Wolverhampton way but he's a Rovers fan, not sure why lol

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I live my life has a half full glass then rather half empty glass. 

After the things Ive been through in the past 6 months personally and still to remain positive and strong. I have hopefully come through all of that now. Hopefully its onwards and upwards for me and my family. 3 or 4 people on this MB know what has gone on recently but I always keep on going and dont give up fighting

The rate are going at, eating have a bloody glass even

Please not Henry. No more mid thirties central midfielders. What I'd give for a 26 year old box to box player that can contribute to both defense and attack!!

9 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

A successful  year in league 1 could do those boys the world of good. 

They've never done anything to date so it's a massive ask.

. Just don't see any benefits to English football from Ryan Nyambe.

Send him back !

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I live my life has a half full glass then rather half empty glass. 

After the things Ive been through in the past 6 months personally and still to remain positive and strong. I have hopefully come through all of that now. Hopefully its onwards and upwards for me and my family. 3 or 4 people on this MB know what has gone on recently but I always keep on going and dont give up fighting

Unfortunately we don't have a team with those qualities Chaddy!

8 minutes ago, JAL said:

Send him back !

What the hell are you talking about. Try watching games instead of the busy agent work

Nyambe has just had a good season with plenty of encouragement and improve each game he played. Under Mowbray he will only improve

38 minutes ago, JAL said:

Send him back !

IMG_0302.JPG

4 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Agree to a certain degree. Having a couple/few experienced old heads on board will help the younger lads probably only play a handful of games with fitness/injury concerns. Mark Hudson & Damien Delaney probably fit into the sameish age group. Players of that age group have done it all with there limitations with some, it's not necessarily about the money there've already accrued enough nearing the end of playing career it's about playing games times too short to be sitting on the bench & getting phased out.

1 hour ago, JAL said:

Send him back !

You on the wind-up again JAL? He's a young lad and has done nothing to deserve such criticism. He's not great but he got better with every game he played. You've said similar things about him before, how you can constantly slate a young kid trying too make it in the game is beyond me. I think if I went for a beer with you and Chaddy I'd be throwing myself into a canal by the end of the night. Pessimist with a screw loose and a "glass half full" optimist loony. No Thankyou. :lol: 

Just now, Bluebandit said:

Agree to a certain degree. Having a couple/few experienced old heads on board will help the younger lads probably only play a handful of games with fitness/injury concerns. Mark Hudson & Damien Delaney probably fit into the sameish age group. Players of that age group have done it all with there limitations with some, it's not necessarily about the money there've already accrued enough nearing the end of playing career it's about playing games times too short to be sitting on the bench & getting phased out.

Mark Hudson alongside Lenihan at centre backs would be absolutely mint next season. Pipe dream though. :/ 

Just now, Butty said:

Mark Hudson alongside Lenihan at centre backs would be absolutely mint next season. Pipe dream though. :/ 

Don't think he's getting much gametime at Huddersfield & if there do go up he'd be surplus maybe lower championship or league 1. There the kind of signings which would help the cause.

Just now, gumboots said:

And do you think we'll be making signings, let alone sensible ones?

Well yes I do actually? Whether there are sensible 1s is a matter of opinion of course. The whole team well in the main needs freshening up in key areas people will be leaving as people will be coming.

From Alan Nixon in today Sun

Charlie Mulgrew and Darragh Lenihan are ready to lead the Blackburn Exodus

Mulgrew wants to quit after relegation to league 1 and Lenihan has interests championship clubs

Steele could be targeted by Sunderland

From Nixon on twitter

Blackburn to sign top Scottish teen striker Kyle Connell. Was at Motherwell. Left. Shrewd one for down the line.

7 minutes ago, gumboots said:

And do you think we'll be making signings, let alone sensible ones?

Need to see what happens when Mowbray comes back from India talks. 

Some players will want to leave and some will want to stay as some told fans they were staying after the Brentford game. 

If Mowbray comes back from India with positive news then hopefully we see some good players sign and proper recruitment plan in place. 

Archived