BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

52 minutes ago, mustard said:

Just go back and look at all Nixon's tweets and replies on Rovers (if you can stomach it).  If roversfan4ever appears to reply to every single tweet and is hanging on Nicko's every word, then it's likely him.

Is it a fake fan account designed to transfer or give credibility onto Rovers supporters messageboards ? 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

Generally speaking ten years ago we were good at getting the best from.average players. In the last ten years it seems we now get poor performances out of good players.

Eg. King, Nzonzi, Simpson, Dann, Cairney etc...

Its because we have hired crap managers.

7 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Critiquing the guy on a MB is fine. If he can't take that then god help him.

As far as I know none of us boo him or get on his back at Ewood do we? I certainly don't.

Interesting you say Brian Douglas, had the  fortune of meeting the great man briefly at Villa, he was a wee bit annoyed at the quality of the whole team! What a guy though.

Duggie was coming back from a broken leg then and there were ignorent supporters who pronounced him "finished."

Most were happy to let him get over it though tbf.

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Whys everyone hate on Chaddy when he's just interested in finding out news, for the benefit of everyone on this MB and himself? 

Who cares if Nixon is right or wrong? At least he's positive about everything. 

Rather be an optimist than a pessimist to be honest with you. 

People have they own decisions to make. If people dont like my views or hate me then ignore me I couldnt give a toss anymore. It doesnt affect me anymore. 

I live life has the glass half full then half empty. 

Just now, gumboots said:

Nobody hates him. We just find his excessive optimism in the face of all evidence to the contrary frustrating, 

Surely thats your problem not mine tho. Nobody force you to read my posts. 

If you want to angry and negative then be so but I refused to be like that. 

After what Ive been through in the past 6 months and Ive remained strong and positive and now things are looking up and very positive. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

People have they own decisions to make. If people dont like my views or hate me then ignore me I couldnt give a toss anymore. It doesnt affect me anymore. 

I live life has the glass half full then half empty. 

Surely thats your problem not mine tho. Nobody force you to read my posts. 

If you want to angry and negative then be so but I refused to be like that. 

After what Ive been through in the past 6 months and Ive remained strong and positive and now things are looking up and very positive. 

You can be positive if you like but that doesn't mean Venkys will be. That's the reality others are trying to deal with.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/15302238.Darragh_Lenihan_attracting_interest_from_Championship_clubs_but_Rovers_yet_to_receive_any_bids_for_the_defender/

Swap Lenihan's name for about a dozen others that have left in recent years - the famous 'come and get me' plea replaced by 'come and get him' by the LT/Rovers/agent collective.

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/15302238.Darragh_Lenihan_attracting_interest_from_Championship_clubs_but_Rovers_yet_to_receive_any_bids_for_the_defender/

Swap Lenihan's name for about a dozen others that have left in recent years - the famous 'come and get me' plea replaced by 'come and get him' by the LT/Rovers/agent collective.

How many times have we heard that bs? We are meant to hang on to the hope that there will be no bids!

It never happens!

The undertone of the LT recently...

Don't worry Venkys released a statement they remain committed !

VLL reduces its loses, hale, hale !

Departing players all say sorry, thanks and bye bye enjoy enjoy league 1 !

Venkys inject 6 million, hale hale !

Now lets start advertising what's left but still not mentioning the major financial cliff edge we really stand on nor the major concerns of fans and those who remain at the club, just gloss it over with veildd pro venky propaganda !

This latest child reporter makes Andrew Cryer look like Henry Winter do not tell me there isnt an agenda there.

Just now, tomphil said:

The undertone of the LT recently...

Don't worry Venkys released a statement they remain committed !

VLL reduces its loses, hale, hale !

Departing players all say sorry, thanks and bye bye enjoy enjoy league 1 !

Venkys inject 6 million, hale hale !

Now lets start advertising what's left but still not mentioning the major financial cliff edge we really stand on nor the major concerns of fans and those who remain at the club, just gloss it over with veildd pro venky propaganda !

This latest child reporter makes Andrew Cryer look like Henry Winter do not tell me there isnt an agenda there.

Its a disgrace to be honest. 

33 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Feck balance, they should be uncovering what has gone on at the club since venkys took over. 

The fact the Lancashire Post and Bolton Evening news still seem to employ reporters who are fans and give them licence to get closer to the bone yet the LT goes out of its way to appoint neutral reporters says a lot to me.

Dingle infested rag.

31 minutes ago, tomphil said:

The fact the Lancashire Post and Bolton Evening news still seem to employ reporters who are fans and give them licence to get closer to the bone yet the LT goes out of its way to appoint neutral reporters says a lot to me.

Dingle infested rag.

A couple of seasons back the LT turned down a Rovers supporting journalist who applied for the role of reporting on Rovers and already on their books, with the rag citing that they didn't have enough experience when they'd actually stood in at times. 

10 minutes ago, JAL said:

A couple of seasons back the LT turned down a Rovers supporting journalist who applied for the role of reporting on Rovers and already on their books, with the rag citing that they didn't have enough experience when they'd actually stood in at times. 

That doesn't surprise me at all they just want puppets, a Bristol lad then someone from Chester/Scouse land and now ?

Just what are they so bothered about.

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

That doesn't surprise me at all they just want puppets, a Bristol lad then someone from Chester/Scouse land and now ?

Just what are they so bothered about.

Can't help but feel that the agents have the local paper wrapped up and under their control.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Or threatened 

Most likely but whichever it doesn't help Rovers fans and the dread that you guys have invited the local reporter to your WMC meetings WTF.

Interesting that the local paper take lots of pictures of the crowd at Ewood these days.

Archived