BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Got to say, I've heard Rich Sharpe on Radio Lancs a couple of times and he speaks really well. Much better than some of the other nomarks we've had covering us these last few years- that includes the 'BBC's Andy Cryer',

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, JAL said:

Most likely but whichever it doesn't help Rovers fans and the dread that you guys have invited the local reporter to your WMC meetings WTF.

Interesting that the local paper take lots of pictures of the crowd at Ewood these days.

Certain people and fans too got both legal and personal threats made against them from JEROME Anderson and co

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

No mention of Stokes as a striker in the latest phonecall between Bayes and Mowbray. Assuming that means he is off.

His payoff will use up the entirety of our summer transfer warchest. Once again we'll spend more money paying people to leave than we will on getting people to join.

Venkys will 'invest' by paying him up in one go to get the wages off the books.

A few weeks later he'll be reunited with his pal Lennon at Hibs. 

And yet again plonk money directly into a player and his agents pocket. Anybody would think that the only reason Rovers exist these days we do that more than we win games.

Nice job for some, keep that advice coming.

23 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

No problem. Rovers players are noted for it.

Shame he missed the doughnut kings tenure he'd be a stone heavier by now at least after just one season of that tosser.

We need around 10/11 players in this summer.

1 keeper

1 pacey winger

3 centre midfielders

3 strikers(possibly 2 strikers and 1 number 10)

1 full back who can play either position

1 centre back possible 2 if both Mulgrew and Lenihan do leave

On 22.05.2017 at 17:40, blueboy3333 said:

The only reason we dropped was Coyle...and the half-wit who appointed him.

... and the half-wits wwho appointed him. And the half-wits who did due diligence on them and decidded theyw ould be worthy owners of this great club.

Guessing Mowbray will be playing 3 at the back so assuming no one contracted leaves we'll need; 1/2 centre halves, 1 right wing back, 1 left wing back, 2/3 central midfielders (depending on Evans), 1 winger, 1/2 strikers.

My team would look something like:

Raya

Lenihan Ward Mulgrew

New(Nyambe) New New Williams(New)

New                 Bennett

Graham(New)

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

1 keeper

1 pacey winger

3 centre midfielders

That should keep the agents busy again !?

Just now, JAL said:

That should keep the agents busy again !?

You mean yourself or still upset that agency cant get your players in at Ewood. 

You still didnt answer about Mowbray question but no surprise. Just more complete BS from yourself. 

Enjoy the agent work ?

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

1 keeper

1 pacey winger

3 centre midfielders

Not only are you living in the clouds again, we need 2 full/wing backs, first choice ones.

I dont agree Chaddy, we dont need 11 players.

Rovers have 15 contracted players. If we can keep that lot together then we only need a squad of around 23, a fit squad with that group and with the right additions, will walk the league like Sheff Utd did.

We don't need a massive squad we need a tight, fit outfit with a central captain who can guide the team on the pitch.

Leadership is a quality that is needed on the pitch, get that bit right and we are off to a good start. I would go for Mulgrew as the captain.

anyhow, its summer time, the cricket is on and New York beckons shortly, so no more football for me until the season starts. I will watch from afar.

20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You mean yourself or still upset that agency cant get your players in at Ewood. 

You still didnt answer about Mowbray question but no surprise. Just more complete BS from yourself. 

Enjoy the agent work ?

First line what ?

Second line contact Dave Sheron for further information if not him then Simon Conning.

Third line again ...in old Blackburn end style ........you what !  you what ! you what ! you what! you what  !

Just now, 1864roverite said:

I dont agree Chaddy, we dont need 11 players.

Rovers have 15 contracted players. If we can keep that lot together then we only need a squad of around 23, a fit squad with that group and with the right additions, will walk the league like Sheff Utd did.

We don't need a massive squad we need a tight, fit outfit with a central captain who can guide the team on the pitch.

Leadership is a quality that is needed on the pitch, get that bit right and we are off to a good start. I would go for Mulgrew as the captain.

anyhow, its summer time, the cricket is on and New York beckons shortly, so no more football for me until the season starts. I will watch from afar.

If we can keep hold of him, he must be made captain 

• Backroom
Just now, davulsukur said:

If we can keep hold of him, he must be made captain 

At the very least, we won't have to endure the indignity of Jason Lowe as captain this season. 

Archived