SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

That Pune football academy must be ready by now to flood the team?

They will be easy to spot, just look out for the ones wearing the Venky's produced "is cheap is better"  fake Rovers kits :) 

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

They will be easy to spot, just look out for the ones wearing the Venky's produced "is cheap is better"  fake Rovers kits :) 

Copyright thenodrog c.2010.

Players we should be looking at to sign in my opinion

Keeper(number 2)- Jon McLaughlin, Ross Turnbull

Right back- Mark Little, Conor McLaughlin

Centre back- Nathan Thompson

pacey winger- Nathaniel Mendez Laing (Ex Rochdale) or Lloyd Isgrove

centre midfield- Louis Thompson, Liam Trotter, Jack Price, Ryan Tunnicliffe, Ben Gladwin, Tom Ademeyi

number 10- Marcus Maddison, Sean McCartan, Chris Maguire

Strikers- Adam Le Fondre, Chris O'Grady, Jonathon Obika

Players who are highlights in Blue are Free transfers, Green are loan targets and red are cash buys

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

centre midfield- Louis Thompson, Liam Trotter, Jack Price, Ryan Tunnicliffe, Ben Gladwin, Tom Ademeyi

Players who are highlights in Blue are Free transfers, Green are loan targets and red are cash buys

Can you name the agents and agencies that these players are with.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Me neither but Rochdale fans rate him. I think it was the " Daily Telegraph " that had him down as one of the seven players to watch in the. Lower leagues.

Im sure Mowbray knows who he was. If He on the list lets hope we get him

28 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Nope!!!

If you agents name then you do the research and find out

So your not prepared to go that far keep supporting the bad at the club.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

You are the obsess by.agents so.you do the research instead of others doing it for you. 

Im more interested in quality

? You a comedian !

Quality lol !

What size is a football ?

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Some solid enough league 1 options in there, but like I've told you Chaddy we don't have the money to even attract players of that calibre too the club. How many of those players will come to us with the wages we can afford to pay? Not many of them. If I was you I'd stop obsessing over potential signings because you're only going too end up disappointed. 

6 hours ago, Butty said:

Some solid enough league 1 options in there, but like I've told you Chaddy we don't have the money to even attract players of that calibre too the club. How many of those players will come to us with the wages we can afford to pay? Not many of them. If I was you I'd stop obsessing over potential signings because you're only going too end up disappointed. 

We dont know what Mowbray budget is but he is carrying on so he got the assurances he wanted. 

Some of the players Ive mention arent going to more than 2k a week or even less. 

7 hours ago, JAL said:

? You a comedian !

Quality lol !

Go back the agent work instead of boring the living pants of me. 

Your agency must be very unhappy with the lack of players you signed

6 hours ago, Butty said:

The fact is we have to sign or loan at least 10 players. The 'squad' we have now is pitiful. Mowbray will be obviously be aware of this and this will have been the basis of his discussions in India. If the funding doesn't materialise he'll walk but the indications are it's there, just like it was last year when we started the summer with very few players and Coyle ended up bringing 10 or 12 in. The key this summer is to bring in players on full-time contracts so at least there will be a team there again next summer.

This summer is vital in terms of signings. Let's see what happens before claiming we can't compete.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What does she look like in that suit ? She's a tailors worst nightmare.

Regret using the photo now, but that is the face I pull everytime Jal asks about agents. 

Archived