BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Corry Evans is on a "large" salary, given that he came from a Premier League club when we signed him.

I like Evans when he plays, but he never does bloody play. Surely, Evans is one that we must be looking to offload, given his persistent groin injuries.

I vaguely recognised 2 or 3 names on Chaddy's list and I'm not wasting time googling any of them.

I don't care who they are or who their agents are.

If and when they sign at Rovers I'll show some interest.

Meanwhile the Cricket is excellent!

• Moderation Lead
13 hours ago, JAL said:

Can you name the agents and agencies that these players are with.

JAL- will you stop doing this please and just Google it if you're that's bothered?

26 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

If its the same one he has had for a while JAL will be on about bloody scousers soon :) David Threlfall, Optimum Sports based in Liverpool

23 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

We dont know what Mowbray budget is but he is carrying on so he got the assurances he wanted. 

Some of the players Ive mention arent going to more than 2k a week or even less. 

Go back the agent work instead of boring the living pants of me. 

Your agency must be very unhappy with the lack of players you signed

Sorry chadds but they are all on more than 2k 

From the LT article chaddy posted:

'But Mowbray told the Lancashire Telegraph: “The role of recruitment, I find myself picking up that mantle and I have to try and get on with it.

“I have been doing it for many years and it is a very time consuming job. You have millions of agents on the phone telling you how brilliant their players are.

“I am sure Paul had been working on that but now I am just getting on with it from scratch and looking to work diligently.”'

-

So the club has completely ripped up its approach to transfers and it is now the manager's remit again?

Ever get the impression they aren't ever going to get a clue?

Just now, Mattyblue said:

From the LT article chaddy posted:

'But Mowbray told the Lancashire Telegraph: “The role of recruitment, I find myself picking up that mantle and I have to try and get on with it.

“I have been doing it for many years and it is a very time consuming job. You have millions of agents on the phone telling you how brilliant their players are.

“I am sure Paul had been working on that but now I am just getting on with it from scratch and looking to work diligently.”'

-

So the club has completely ripped up its approach to transfers and it is now the manager's remit again?

Ever get the impression they aren't ever going to get a clue?

Good pick, what a complete shambles, how did Johnson interact with Senior? Surely Johnson would have a database built of players and attributes recorded etc?

What happened to list A and list B.

the amount of bull @#/? from our club these ads is appalling. 

On 2017-5-28 at 08:31, chaddyrovers said:

We dont know what Mowbray budget is but he is carrying on so he got the assurances he wanted. 

Some of the players Ive mention arent going to more than 2k a week or even less. 

Go back the agent work instead of boring the living pants of me. 

Your agency must be very unhappy with the lack of players you signed

Think you'll find JAL is in the game unlike your self.. But he's not a agent 

Yet again it proves you know nothing 

1 hour ago, Dunnfc said:

Sorry chadds but they are all on more than 2k 

I was talking about some of the players I mention in my list. 

49 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Good pick, what a complete shambles, how did Johnson interact with Senior? Surely Johnson would have a database built of players and attributes recorded etc?

What happened to list A and list B.

the amount of bull @#/? from our club these ads is appalling. 

Johnson will have a database I would think. We did under Bowyer. So hopefully its still in place..

42 minutes ago, 47er said:

Is there a scouting network left? Honest question.

we got a few scouts. 

Just now, Athlete said:

Oh give it rest for once. 

I dont care about Jal or his role within the game. Could be a double agent?  ?

But I really dont care

7 minutes ago, Athlete said:

He won't be in the game long if his employers find out about the racist bile he's been spewing about Nyambe...

Just now, RV Blue said:

He won't be in the game long if his employers find out about the racist bile he's been spewing about Nyambe...

What's racist about what he has said, although I don't agree with the send him back jibes. That's not racist given he's from Tanzania or wherever.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

What's racist about what he has said, although I don't agree with the send him back jibes. That's not racist given he's from Tanzania or wherever.

Yeah, talking about sending back a lad that came here as a child. Would he be saying it if he was white? I doubt it. Racist or not, it is still completely inappropriate for someone supposedly working in the game to be saying.

2 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Didnt see it has racist 

14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I was talking about some of the players I mention in my list. 

Johnson will have a database I would think. We did under Bowyer. So hopefully its still in place..

we got a few scouts. 

Oh give it rest for once. 

I dont care about Jal or his role within the game. Could be a double agent?  ?

But I really dont care

Enjoy your BH chaddyrovers... Watch the play off final 

Archived