BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

6 minutes ago, AAK said:

No because 1. He will be invaluable in League 1, scoring 20 goals plus (if fit) and 2. Because the money wouldn't be available for new players and we would end up bringing in a freebie who's scored 3 goals in 3 years

Just now, tomphil said:

Got to keep Graham at all costs for me even half fit he guarantees 10+, fully fit and firing he should get 20 in this league. No brainer just find him a decent partner.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Since Graham signed a full contract at Rovers he's scored at 1 in 3, plus a good all round CF game.

In L1 and with improved service via Peter W expected then he should improve his scoring rate at get 20+

I think Graham himself will be ok to give L1 and promo a go.

Do his wages suit Vs now we have PW on £10k+ and is he TMs sort of player? I think wages are a problem but Vs can pay them!!

Keep him.

I would agree with all of the above. I think he will finish top scorer in the division if he gets himself fit. 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Since Graham signed a full contract at Rovers he's scored at 1 in 3, plus a good all round CF game.

In L1 and with improved service via Peter W expected then he should improve his scoring rate at get 20+

I think Graham himself will be ok to give L1 and promo a go.

Do his wages suit Vs now we have PW on £10k+ and is he TMs sort of player? I think wages are a problem but Vs can pay them!!

Keep him.

Hopefully they'll realise that unlike the 2 leagues above spending a decent wedge in this division SHOULD more or less guarantee success. By the same token more sales and savage cuts only point one way whichever league your in.

All eyes on you Barry !

Just now, tomphil said:

Hopefully they'll realise that unlike the 2 leagues above spending a decent wedge in this division SHOULD more or less guarantee success. By the same token more sales and savage cuts only point one way whichever league your in.

All eyes on you Barry !

Yes, Graham has the full potential to be the player sold in the last minute of this transfer window....

Just now, Suhail Slayer said:

Oh Dear.... delusion has set in pal. You are going to be extremely disappointed if you don't reboot.

No mate i'm still expecting a mini fire sale towards the end of the window but if they keep the wages budget decent and leave Mowbray alone there is a chance because although physically tough this league is pretty pants. Look at Bolton they aren't good at all but they almost walked back up.

4 minutes ago, Suhail Slayer said:

We won't have a decent budget. The cuts haven't even started yet. I believe the redundancy consultation meeting with staff has already been arranged. Up to 50% are expected to go.

Fire sale will be a certainty.

We will not win the league or even get near the play offs.

Way too much expectation building up. Gonna be a lot of broken people when the reality dawns.

How do you even know what the budget? 

What fire sale? Look at Mowbray comments yesterday. Deffo suggest any fire sale but quite the opposite by his comments..

Mowbray in contact with the owners so surely he knows more but judging by your comments you know more than Mowbray. 

Just now, Dunnfc said:

French kid being offered round top of L1/Championship ex PSG. Left sider.

Asked Rovers for a trial 

Who?

14 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Alex Kiwmoya joined Doncaster, this lad is rapid, ex England youth and not a bad record at Crewe last year. He's an ideal super sub

Was there all day yesterday, with a couple of others... one an experienced Championship central defender.

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Who? 

Not sure of his name yet, Dunn got asked to take a look at him two weeks ago. Made a couple of apps for PSG first team in the past.

Also offered a centre midfielder an international who's just left his European side.

1 hour ago, Suhail Slayer said:

We won't have a decent budget. The cuts haven't even started yet. I believe the redundancy consultation meeting with staff has already been arranged. Up to 50% are expected to go.

Fire sale will be a certainty.

We will not win the league or even get near the play offs.

Way too much expectation building up. Gonna be a lot of broken people when the reality dawns.

Spoken by a man who wants to be proven right it would seem!

Just now, Suhail Slayer said:

Well I was certain we would be relegated before a ball was kicked last season.... and I was right. There wasn't one point during the whole of last season where I thought otherwise.

Even at Xmas as Coyle talked crap some people on here wanted it to be true so badly they were talking about the play offs. Even after the transfer window people were still blindly hoping for a new start.

So it's spoken by a man who after 7 years of Venky's knows he is right.

Whether or not Mowbray believes a word he says or whether it's just the party line, I can't say. I certainly thought Coyle believed everything he said. Either way, the reality will be the same as it has been since they arrived.

If you don't agree then that's fine. Don't shoot the messenger or report him to the mods again just because you don't like the reality of the world you live in.

Coyle was shocking from start to finish but we have moved on from there..

We need Mowbray in charge who has been to India for talks. Only 3rd manager to go there..

You did say Whittingham wouldnt be signing here and you were wrong about that

Archived