BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

6 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

I think this has been pretty well explained. The huge liability of rovers only becomes material to Venkys when they either sell off the club or write it down on the books. Until that point the massive loans to the club remain assets, ludicrous as it sounds, on the balance sheet.

It's just a case of putting it off. From their point of view they may as well keep on loaning to the club in the hope we get promoted back to the prem, income becomes huge again and they can recover the loans.

No no no, that's not what this tin foil hat conspiring is about JBN, it's about the owners forcibly pushinhg us towards this level because we are but scum to them, and whilst intentionally burning money for the sake of it, the only thing they get out of it this is the satisfaction of making us suffer.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Butty said:

I was chilled when i wrote that reply but WOW you patronising kean Chaddy :lol: Where i'm from if you talk too people like that you get chinned mate simple as. I'm not even going to try and humour you anymore I really cannot be bothered with your constant delusional bullsh*t. You're going on ignore Chadster my son. 

Well good for you mate. 

BS? suggest you look firstly at yourself. Dont add anything to the debate. 

I'm here talking football and transfer news. You come on here to personal attack me. I dont even know you or want to know you. Time to ignore you full stop!!!

Transfer link

Rovers linked to Lens's midfielder John Bostock. 

In today's Sun paper. Written by Alan Nixon

Here his youtube clips

Watch "John Bostock 2016-17 ● Dribbling Skills, Assists & Goals | HD" on YouTube

Could this be Mowbray number 10 in his 4-2-3-1 formation? 

Cos he isnt a ball winning midfielder is he?

27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Transfer link

Here his youtube clips

Watch "John Bostock 2016-17 ● Dribbling Skills, Assists & Goals | HD" on YouTube

That would need a fee to be paid? He's got a year to run on his Lens contract. I cant see it being a loan.

Just now, davulsukur said:

Who's the keeper? The last one we got from them was an awful purchase.

dimi konstantopoulos

That twitter account has been deleted

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

That would need a fee to be paid? He's got a year to run on his Lens contract. I cant see it being a loan.

I think so. I dont know alot about him. 

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Link us to Frazier Campbell, Michael Cain, Will Buckley and a boro keeper. 

As bad as Frazier has been in the premier league, he should be great in league one, be happy with that! Think Cain is at Leicester isn't he? Midfielder! Buckley' a good player! Quite happy with being linked with these

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Transfer link

Here his youtube clips

He was voted best player in that division as Lens just failed on promotion , can't see him dropping to third tier of English football.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

dimi konstantopoulos

That twitter account has been deleted

I think so. I dont know alot about him. 

He had a glittering career in front of him but got underused at Spurs. Very good level headed player who has come back up via Belgium and France. He must hanker for another go at English football but is beter than L1.

Would be a coup and still only 25

He was French L2 player of the season 2016-17, I think he is beyond us.

Warnock knows Bostock well so he will be sniffing around.

Just now, Eternal Optimist said:

As bad as Frazier has been in the premier league, he should be great in league one, be happy with that! Think Cain is at Leicester isn't he? Midfielder! Buckley' a good player! Quite happy with being linked with these

Ive seen Campbell linked with Huddersfield recently.

Cain was at Blackpool on loan last season. 

Buckley isnt a pacey winger we need. 

Rovers need second choice keeper, full back, 1 pacey winger, 1 centre midfielder who is ball winning type, number 10 and 2 strikers. Then possible centre back if Mulgrew does leave

Just now, glen9mullan said:

He was voted best player in that division as Lens just failed on promotion , can't see him dropping to third tier of English football.

Very logical thinking. But maybe Mowbray could convince him for 1 season to play there

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

He had a glittering career in front of him but got underused at Spurs. Very good level headed player who has come back up via Belgium and France. He must hanker for another go at English football but is beter than L1.

Would be a coup and still only 25

He was French L2 player of the season 2016-17, I think he is beyond us.

Yes he would be a massive coup

We will see in the future if it happens. 

A year on year midfield of Lowe, Akpan & occasionally Guthrie to one of Whittingham & Bostock is the stuff of dreams. Oh I forgot that other one, the Irish fella only ever fit for Internationals !

Get it done if they can still pay wages Bostock is the type to be giving it to instead of more busted flushes.

If I was Mowbray :) I would try and sign 5 permanents before pre-season. Then use pre-season to evaluate the youngsters before dipping into the loan market. With the loans though I would try to have an option to buy inserted where possible.

So if you are reading this Tony.. :)  

30 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

If I was Mowbray :) I would try and sign 5 permanents before pre-season. Then use pre-season to evaluate the youngsters before dipping into the loan market. With the loans though I would try to have an option to buy inserted where possible.

So if you are reading this Tony.. :)  

I would 6 permenant signings in by end of month. Expect Tomlinson and Wharton to play a part this season. 

22 minutes ago, roverstdt said:

Smallwood would be decent with Bostock I would like a winger. Ideal world we see stokes go off to hibs and get a new striker ourselves would like to see Kami back at Ewood! 

I think Whittingham will be playing centre midfielder as the playmaker with a balling winning midfielder. 

So Bostock would play the number 10 role surely? I'm unsure on him cos I know zero thing about him. Or type of player he is. 

We need a pacey winger 

Kami back?

Archived