BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

31 minutes ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

Venkys created the mess we were in, yes, but they aren't gonna fix it by heaping more debt onto the club in big fees and high wages. They are taking a responsible sensible approach. Does that mean its a long road back? Yes it does. We have no divine right to be in the premier league.

The longer we spend away the more we spunk away cash wise our fixed costs are just about covered I. Championship monies then we've wages on top. Lose 10-12 million or year or invest and go for it are the only options

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JacknOry said:

I'm out!

Its people like you Peewee Herman or whatever your name is, that is making this possible for the fraudsters. You are defending what they are doing, even agreeing they should only get in freebies and be financially prudent. These are the same people that have spent millions paying off 30 managers, 200 mercenary footballers, and 3 billion agents getting their cuts of the pie (yes, i might have exagerated).  

What you do not understand is, that in League 1, they can spend if they want. They dont have any excuses to hide behind. There is no FFP like it was in the Championship. And boy did they hide behind that excuse in the league above! These 'billionaires' if they cared about the club would be out there snapping up all the best talent from lower leagues and out of contract players.  There are no rules to stop them. If they want to pay wages - they can. 

How you can even dare to defend the action of our owners. Just be lucky you aint in the pub with me after what they have done to this club. Spending money on wages does not even need to be on the books of the club. It would not effect us - so there is no need to say its risking our existance. They can take it on the chin themselves but wont.  

The only thing threatening our existence is these chicken loving fraudsters!

He/she has been running about looking to drop a grenade for ages so don't let it get to you i'm sure some of these are created just to keep traffic flowing. Just what can be sensible and responsible about employing someone as bad as Coyle, selling c30 mill of players & reinvesting only 250k in someone with no resale value, about overseeing another relegation to a league we haven't been in since before half the present day fanbase were probably born ?

The approach now is out of sheer desperation nothing more nothing less.

I never defended coyles appointment, that was awful. Just the financial approach. One reply above sounds like a spoiled child tantruming cos he didn't get his expensive toy at Xmas!

We aren't entitled to a sugar daddy. The walker years were great, but they are over. We are now the same as the vast majority of other clubs, and success will have to be earned.

Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

I never defended coyles appointment, that was awful. Just the financial approach. One reply above sounds like a spoiled child tantruming cos he didn't get his expensive toy at Xmas!

We aren't entitled to a sugar daddy. The walker years were great, but they are over. We are now the same as the vast majority of other clubs, and success will have to be earned.

Hold me back...hold me back...

Going to bed...this guy is an obvious dingle. 

No one expects a sugar daddy Jacks been gone 17 years god rest his soul. We do have though billionaire owners who constantly sell players yet never reinvest any of the proceeds and it's led to where we are now.

No excuses, nothing sensible about it we have now just hit the buffers because of their unexplainable unsensible approach. They haven't changed tack they've just had the bank vault door slammed on them after there are no parachutes or player sales left to help service the debt which runs the club so now they want less losses to be absorbed by the company books.

54 minutes ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

Venkys created the mess we were in, yes, but they aren't gonna fix it by heaping more debt onto the club in big fees and high wages. They are taking a responsible sensible approach. Does that mean its a long road back? Yes it does. We have no divine right to be in the premier league.

Appointing a Chairman, CEO, Commercial Director, empowering a qualified board of directors to run the club isn't for Premier League clubs only. It wouldn't add millions to the debt to employ qualified staff to turn the club around. AFC Fylde have a bigger and more qualified boardroom than we have. 

They are taking a responsible and sensible approach? I don't think so. 

They've reigned in the spending because the parachute cash has run out so they've nothing left to borrow against. They are no nearer putting in place a suitable structure at this club than they were 6 years ago. We've got Mike Cheston and Suhail Pasha masterminding our promotion push.

Mowbray is the only beacon of light here. It looks like they're handing control to him and him alone. Let us hope for our sake that he can assemble a promotion capable squad this summer because the alternative doesnt really bear thinking about.

Just now, JacknOry said:

I'm out!

Its people like you Peewee Herman or whatever your name is, that is making this possible for the fraudsters. You are defending what they are doing, even agreeing they should only get in freebies and be financially prudent. These are the same people that have spent millions paying off 30 managers, 200 mercenary footballers, and 3 billion agents getting their cuts of the pie (yes, i might have exagerated).  

What you do not understand is, that in League 1, they can spend if they want. They dont have any excuses to hide behind. There is no FFP like it was in the Championship. And boy did they hide behind that excuse in the league above! These 'billionaires' if they cared about the club would be out there snapping up all the best talent from lower leagues and out of contract players.  There are no rules to stop them. If they want to pay wages - they can. 

How you can even dare to defend the action of our owners. Just be lucky you aint in the pub with me after what they have done to this club. Spending money on wages does not even need to be on the books of the club. It would not effect us - so there is no need to say its risking our existance. They can take it on the chin themselves but wont.  

The only thing threatening our existence is these chicken loving fraudsters!

Very well put.

Perhaps when we're lagging behind Fleetwood Town with their gates of 3,000 a week bankrolled by a local businessman that the penny will drop.

Then again it might be when we're behind Forest Green Rovers some will expect better.

Maybe I'm wrong, but its just my opinion. Don't want to get beaten up by my own fans for it. I'll leave it be.

Why would dingles beat you up for wuming Rovers fans :lol:

Not a clue. A guy in clitheroe I know knew him through work back years ago. Was he something to do with farming or livestock?

Potatoes !

Anyway back on topic, who's next through the in door ?  Or is that it.....

Oh dear. Not every owner sets up a company in February 2010 using mossack fonseca lawyers (panama leak fame) with Jerome Anderson, Swiss banker Phillippe Huber and a dodgy Italian astrocrat with family links to the Italian mafiain indoo sella di montulece, this clan and this company are true a brief oversight of the sporting agreement held was covered by the media source spirtskeedia. The Rao family did, these lot didn't get hoodwinked for ten months they created a company called Crescendo Sports Limited based in Begawan, Brunei nr Singapore. It's up with the BVI and Barbados as notorious tax havens but most importantly the secrecy of ownership and company directors of companies as account records need not be filled, fantastic for clouding authorities chasing you. 

Trio of Huber, Anderson and Sella all had a brockhall office recently confirmed to me by ex staff, moment I showed them pictures they spotted them straight away, they also had a company at the same time called Global Stars Fund Eleven, this fund was worth 20 million and 8 million came from Bani Yas FC owner with his money managed by Paul Wynne now in Australia. The first experiment was a player you'll remember, Mauro Formica, despite having an argentine cap he failed U.K. Work permit rules whilst the FA noted he was a 3rd party player. He was subsequently assigned to Newells old Boys were Rovers paid 3.5 million and rising for this lad from Newells with the fee split out between the trio. Player after three fa refusals suddenly got granted a fa transfer approved, why? Indoo Sella finally provided a passport for Italy. Master plan underway venkys provided initial capital and set up with Companies house Venkys Xpress, this company was to come to the UK to rival KFC types etc. Crescendo were to supply or lease the players get them on tv a few times, increase value and sell whilst on tv and the club generally got Venkys branding to PR the new company. Rovers however had Kean and Jensen and numerous SEM players on the books, Jerome realised more money could be made short term by commisions so traded any old player and sold what he could scooping those fees. He shafted everyone but the Venkys allowed this they got into bed with him and signed not one but two management contracts the vhpl and crescendo and vhpl and kentaro contracts. They could have googled for two minutes who sem was and realised Jerome was that too. Jonathan hill ex fa commercial director and kentaro CEO also confirmed that suhail pasha was a frequent visitor to there London office well before the takeover to watch games with JA. Ja also tried using bassini to take rovers for this plan but knowing he'd fail and not provide capital found Venkys, bassini admitted this in court along with the 500 k he got from Anderson to buy wTford.

Whilst this was also going on the Venkys also had another agreement with Kentaro an fa affiliated partner, there agreement was to manage day to day activities, responsible for recruitment and merchandising opportunities.  Venkys paid in 2013 monies to terminate this one but never the crescendo deal, despite pincher staging it was due to expire on takeover it never did and the fa as of last month would not request it.

step forward Paul Agnew and Steve kean, untouchables for those who've seen keans excessive additional and basics salaries and bonuses a cool 3 million a year around top 20 salary in football at the time, did you note the continuous service line in the contract and the length of this? It's important as they both were employee of crescendo way before Venkys even took over or were even reported. They had a crescendo contract.

so much has gone on at this club and we might not deserve a sugar daddy owner but we @#/? on my life deserve a fit proper and honest owner and be assured there are many people with fortunes eclipsing jack wanting to get this club back in rightful hands.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Oh dear. Not every owner sets up a company in February 2010 using mossack fonseca lawyers (panama leak fame) with Jerome Anderson, Swiss banker Phillippe Huber and a dodgy Italian astrocrat with family links to the Italian mafiain indoo sella di montulece, this clan and this company are true a brief oversight of the sporting agreement held was covered by the media source spirtskeedia. The Rao family did, these lot didn't get hoodwinked for ten months they created a company called Crescendo Sports Limited based in Begawan, Brunei nr Singapore. It's up with the BVI and Barbados as notorious tax havens but most importantly the secrecy of ownership and company directors of companies as account records need not be filled, fantastic for clouding authorities chasing you. 

Trio of Huber, Anderson and Sella all had a brockhall office recently confirmed to me by ex staff, moment I showed them pictures they spotted them straight away, they also had a company at the same time called Global Stars Fund Eleven, this fund was worth 20 million and 8 million came from Bani Yas FC owner with his money managed by Paul Wynne now in Australia. The first experiment was a player you'll remember, Mauro Formica, despite having an argentine cap he failed U.K. Work permit rules whilst the FA noted he was a 3rd party player. He was subsequently assigned to Newells old Boys were Rovers paid 3.5 million and rising for this lad from Newells with the fee split out between the trio. Player after three fa refusals suddenly got granted a fa transfer approved, why? Indoo Sella finally provided a passport for Italy. Master plan underway venkys provided initial capital and set up with Companies house Venkys Xpress, this company was to come to the UK to rival KFC types etc. Crescendo were to supply or lease the players get them on tv a few times, increase value and sell whilst on tv and the club generally got Venkys branding to PR the new company. Rovers however had Kean and Jensen and numerous SEM players on the books, Jerome realised more money could be made short term by commisions so traded any old player and sold what he could scooping those fees. He shafted everyone but the Venkys allowed this they got into bed with him and signed not one but two management contracts the vhpl and crescendo and vhpl and kentaro contracts. They could have googled for two minutes who sem was and realised Jerome was that too. Jonathan hill ex fa commercial director and kentaro CEO also confirmed that suhail pasha was a frequent visitor to there London office well before the takeover to watch games with JA. Ja also tried using bassini to take rovers for this plan but knowing he'd fail and not provide capital found Venkys, bassini admitted this in court along with the 500 k he got from Anderson to buy wTford.

Whilst this was also going on the Venkys also had another agreement with Kentaro an fa affiliated partner, there agreement was to manage day to day activities, responsible for recruitment and merchandising opportunities.  Venkys paid in 2013 monies to terminate this one but never the crescendo deal, despite pincher staging it was due to expire on takeover it never did and the fa as of last month would not request it.

step forward Paul Agnew and Steve kean, untouchables for those who've seen keans excessive additional and basics salaries and bonuses a cool 3 million a year around top 20 salary in football at the time, did you note the continuous service line in the contract and the length of this? It's important as they both were employee of crescendo way before Venkys even took over or were even reported. They had a crescendo contract.

so much has gone on at this club and we might not deserve a sugar daddy owner but we @#/? on my life deserve a fit proper and honest owner and be assured there are many people with fortunes eclipsing jack wanting to get this club back in rightful hands.

I'm just a football fan. None of that means a thing to me.

I'm just a football fan. None of that means a thing to me.

Read it slowly digest it. Fans of this club wouldn't mind if they had an owner who wasn't corrupt, whom they believed in and who had the best interests at heart. Venkys never have and never will, enough have realised that.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Which makes me convinced the fat gold bearing one was in on that side of it all along and would have been profiteering from it had it all played out hence the blind eye to a lot of it. Sadly Mr like one of the family had them all over.

Not at all tony. I can talk reasonably intelligently about football, but when it comes to stuff like that, I'm a bit thick. Sorry.

I try and take everyone at face value but surly you understand the damage that Venkys have caused? The need for stable ownership? People running the club that care. After everything that has happened no one can say     they're just a football fan, are only concerned what happens on the pitch. It's all connected and if they're allowed to carry on we won't have a club left to support.

Just now, tomphil said:

Which makes me convinced the fat gold bearing one was in on that side of it all along and would have been profiteering from it had it all played out hence the blind eye to a lot of it. Sadly Mr like one of the family had them all over.

Correct. Mrs Desai is no longer fit and proper hence her disappearance she's being prosecuted in India over the lavasa village fiasco. 

Balaji Jerome.... where is the place you meet like this? What's forbidden in India but allowed in the Far East and is rife, which country got scrutiny over fixing (Scudamores words) Which goldie looking no chain has restrictions on what countries he can enter?

Archived