Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, Dunnfc said:

Talent off the radar but can't keep away from booze, attitude stinks and doesn't have any dedication to make the most of his talent

Sounds like the perfect player for modern day BRFC.

Not keen on Watt, yes he's a bit of a character but another half ass modern footballer only in it for a wage to live the life which reflects in his commitment and form. In the same pool as Marshall, Stokes, Goodwille etc. 

There's a reason he keeps getting shunted about and TM is trying to put together a squad of hungry grafters by the looks, something we been crying out for since king rat got the job. 

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Type into Twitter "Ben Gladwin football" see what comes up. 

Sorry, meant are we actually in discussion regards transfer. Are we considering him as well or as a back up if Dack doesn`t come.  

17 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Nottingham Forest are interested in signing Liam Feeney from Blackburn Rovers on a short term deal. @Rovers @NFFC https://t.co/WYurcvO97j

Happy bloody days! Hopefully this means youth gets a chance as it should have last year. Step forward, Conor Mah... wait a minute.

If we actually pay a fee for Dack I'll be very pleasantly surprised, and although the damage has been well and truly done by our owners at least it shows that Mowbray is being backed too get us back up. Be delighted if he signs, think he could be a class player for us if Mowbray can get him on song. 

45 minutes ago, rhodie said:

Anyone know anything about Ben Gladwin from QPR we are supposed to be looking at, also a midfielder I believe. 

Ben Gladwin on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDPKoBo_v1w

Reason why he was loaned out to Swindon Town by Holloway

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-winger-hounded-out-fans-12440485

36 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Nottingham Forest are interested in signing Liam Feeney from Blackburn Rovers on a short term deal. @Rovers @NFFC https://t.co/WYurcvO97j

I think he will leave so no surprise to see him being linked elsewhere

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

No @#/?, You'll be telling me Steele played in goal next. You know your stuff.

and still copying my links from stories I posted hours ago but one day you will catch up. You deffo know your stuff :rolleyes:

Your links?! hahahahahahahahaha. You sad tw@t, They're available for everyone to read and post.

no need to get abusive at all. you seem to change a lot over recent months. I used to agree with you and your posts.

why keep posting links when other people have?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

no need to get abusive at all. you seem to change a lot over recent months. I used to agree with you and your posts.

why keep posting links when other people have?

I think I just realised what a massively patronising clown you are, who thinks he knows more than anyone else about football. Or it could just be me. Who cares?

And what links are you on about and why does it matter if someone posts a link again in error? Are you head of links? Do you control what people post?

I think I just realised what a massively patronising clown you are, who thinks he knows more than anyone else about football. Or it could just be me. Who cares?

And what links are you on about and why does it matter if someone posts a link again in error? Are you head of links? Do you control what people post?

Football is all about opinions and different people see games in different ways.

link yesterday about Gladwin and then today link about Mowbray saying no serious interest in any of our players.

I just don't see the point of people keep posting the same links

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Football is all about opinions and different people see games in different ways.

link yesterday about Gladwin and then today link about Mowbray saying no serious interest in any of our players.

I just don't see the point of people keep posting the same links

Football is all about opinions mate but any opinion that isn't the same as yours you cant accept or even begin to try and understand. Open your mind Chaddy it might just broaden your knowledge and it might stand you in good stead on footy manager! :lol: 

Archived