BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Just now, Bluebandit said:

Things are what there are. Me having on a rant on MB won't change a dickybird. Some people will agree some will disagree. My outlook will always remain positive. I've said enough for tonight. Night.

Indeed you have - wise decision.Night night

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, davulsukur said:

If I was Coyle, i'd be putting as many stories like these out as I could.

"I tried to sign this wonderkid, the failings at Blackburn weren't my fault etc.etc."

He'll have an eye on early season sackings.

Its a pity Venkys didn't prevent Coyle signing a few others!

• Backroom
Just now, J*B said:

Looking forward to quoting this in mid Feb after losing 3-0 away at Shrewsbury on a Tuesday night leaving us 14th. 

Jokes on you we play them away in September! 

Debunked!

Just now, Tom said:

Jokes on you we play them away in September! 

Debunked!

Eh up, we've got a wise guy here. Meet me at the Blues Bar, we will see how clever you are then!

• Backroom
Just now, J*B said:

Eh up, we've got a wise guy here. Meet me at the Blues Bar, we will see how clever you are then!

Ok 

Can we do it on a non match day though, don't want to have to pay to go in 

Bagsy being Mayweather 

15 minutes ago, Bluebandit said:

To be perfectly frank I couldn't give a monkeys about the past or the owners. It's a clean slate for me all round I'm looking forward to the new season & will banish all negativity regarding everything.

Never forgive, never forget what these @#/?s have done to us. They will let us down again, its in their DNA.

Just now, 47er said:

Never forgive, never forget what these @#/?s have done to us. They will let us down again, its in their DNA.

They certainly will. 

I'm happy with the signings so far, but let's have some context. We sit in League One and have finally slapped a few bids in for a few hundred grand. Seven years ago we were a top 10 Premier League team with a valuable squad. Now, Brighton and Bournemouth are two divisions higher than us and we are no match financially and they skim players off us. The rest of our squad, nobody really wants.

I'm wholly behind the manager and team, I have a misguided tinge of optimism.  Forgiveness for those who did this to us? F### that.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

If we don't sign at least 4 players by Wednesday lunchtime then we'll probably get relegated before Christmas or something.

Anyway, Bostwick, looks like another central midfielder. I wonder if it's winger's next, or wing-backs? It's a thinker.

Its not looking too good right now BLOOboy.. ;)

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

still 9 weeks of the transfer window left yet. no need tom panic just yet

On the contrary, I'd suggest 9 weeks remaining is MORE of a reason to panic than less....plenty of time for Venkys to pick up that phone and sanction a sale or two....

In terms of incomings we need the business done by the time we're kicking off at Southend. Mucking around bringing people in whilst the season is underway won't be good.

• Backroom
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

still 9 weeks of the transfer window left yet. no need tom panic just yet

Oi leave me out of it! :P

Archived