SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluebruce said:

Hell no. Might as well get Wes Brown back.

Think he would add experience as a reasonable suggestion. Don't fully know the circumstances why he left bpool. Depends how fit he's kept himself.

10 minutes ago, blondie said:

Hopefully, would prefer somebody younger and faster.

Yup pace and movement please...we have picked up a couple of players that can pick a pass apparently, so lets make use of them.

2 hours ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

I swear a percentage of our fans believe the Roswell incident was real..

What?!? We're in for Roswell?

He's rubbish. Absolute rubbish. How old is he now? Between 17 and 38? That's too young, certainly too old, or undoubtedly somewhere in between. Because if he is somewhere in between then that's me done with the club, for good, again, twice. Somewhere in between for a man his age shows a chronic lack of ability, ambition and alliteration ability. He's not very quick either I expect, not that I've ever seen him play mind you. Well, when I say I've never seen him play I mean I have seen him about six times, but you know what I mean. 

No, what we need is a player who is quick, strong, brave, can pass, shoot, dribble, tackle, has bags of experience, is young, a captain, a leader, good hair cut, cheap, if not free, never injured, loves Elvis impersonators, happily married, has massive sell on potential and a huge loyalty to Rovers, will never leave, has minimal wage demands and who'd like to play in division 3 in front of a practically empty stadium and doesn't have an agent. And that man is not Roswell. I'll tell you that for nothing.

You are on about the guy at Scunthorpe right? If not just ignore me.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Who mention 4 days?

Revently posted on this thread:

21 hours ago, Speedie Dived said:

He confirmed he did at the Q and A last week. Went for four days and met with the owners 3/4 times.

Said he found Madame and her husband to be soft spoken but intelligent.

He must have had the wrong address. :-)

15 minutes ago, bob fleming said:

He's rubbish. Absolute rubbish. How old is he now? Between 17 and 38? That's too young, certainly too old, or undoubtedly somewhere in between. Because if he is somewhere in between then that's me done with the club, for good, again, twice. Somewhere in between for a man his age shows a chronic lack of ability, ambition and alliteration ability. He's not very quick either I expect, not that I've ever seen him play mind you. Well, when I say I've never seen him play I mean I have seen him about six times, but you know what I mean. 

No, what we need is a player who is quick, strong, brave, can pass, shoot, dribble, tackle, has bags of experience, is young, a captain, a leader, good hair cut, cheap, if not free, never injured, loves Elvis impersonators, happily married, has massive sell on potential and a huge loyalty to Rovers, will never leave, has minimal wage demands and who'd like to play in division 3 in front of a practically empty stadium and doesn't have an agent. And that man is not Roswell. I'll tell you that for nothing.

Quality. Please bring back your reviews Bob. And no, I will never stop asking, regardless of how legitimate your reasons.

51 minutes ago, bob fleming said:

Absolutely hilarious if this was a sporting arena at this point I would be on my feet applauding

33 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Alan Myers believes Sheff Utd are gonna come back for a third time for Lenihan.

Need to give them a stern 'hands off'.

id ask for the million quid back they ripped us off with for Slew who funnily enough has been released by Plymouth at the age of 24. 

48 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Alan Myers believes Sheff Utd are gonna come back for a third time for Lenihan.

Need to give them a stern 'hands off'.

Alan Myers believed he was holding a tea party down at ewood but it didnt happen

2 minutes ago, blondie said:

Yes it did.

Who was their? MI5 as no fecker knew about it? Let me guess - the usual Rovers happy clap Fan exclusive club, pfft, what a joke

• Backroom
3 hours ago, Bluebandit said:

Don't think lambert would have been a good idea or prolific but he would have been a aerial threat & a big unit when you are seeing a 1 nil out running to the corner flag holding the ball up generally wasting time. Sometimes you need that kind of player. 

Might as well sign Akinfenwa. He has a better goal record.

Archived