BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

No Stokes in either team in the friendly game with Barrow. 

We still need 2 more strikers in

Of course he's not, be with his mates over in Ireland watching Celtic (think it is a clause in his contract that he must be free to watch Celtic games and go on the p*** afterwards)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

cant see us signing him tbh as we already have 4 centre midfielders already

plus I think Rovers would have had an interest in him before we signed Whittingham and Smallwood

we need 2 strikers, pacey winger and full back in by the start of the season

He didnt manage to stand out in possibly our worst midfield of all time the last time he was here - granted it was in the championship and not league 1 but we should be looking at players good enough for the League above.

5 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

From what I can recall, Spearing popped up with a few for notlob in L1 last season.  Perhaps a good option to hold in a 5, if Mowbray wants to go with a 352

Whitts, Evans, Smallwood and Dack. I know people may mention Tomlinson but given he's yet to play properly for the FT then it looks like we could still do with another body in the middle especially if Dack plays of the top man, Smallwood just a sitter and Evans appearing regularly for casualty. 

20 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Whitts, Evans, Smallwood and Dack. I know people may mention Tomlinson but given he's yet to play properly for the FT then it looks like we could still do with another body in the middle especially if Dack plays of the top man, Smallwood just a sitter and Evans appearing regularly for casualty. 

Gladwin as well, then you've got Mulgrew and Lenihan who can play there, other priorities in my opinion.

24 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Alan Nixon reporting that Rovers asking price for Lenihan is 5 million pounds. 

Looking like someone at the club is touting Lenihan out... 

Now I wonder when this has happened before... Mmm

Archived